• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mordor Troll mini

Gothmog

First Post
I just finished my Mordor Troll mini from the Lord of the Rings line of figures. I'm pretty pleased with the way he turned out, and I'm looking forward to using him on my PCs soon! This is a seriously cool (and big!) mini, and I thought I'd post him here for criticism and for others to see.

Attachments

• Mordor troll 1.jpg
    Mordor troll 1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Mordor Troll 2.jpg
    Mordor Troll 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

kengar

First Post
Curse YOU!!

I just saw that model online yesterday and finished convincing myself NOT to spend the $$. Now you go and post that uber-cool pic! ARRG!

Must...resist...buying.

Kormydigar

First Post
Gothmog said:
I just finished my Mordor Troll mini from the Lord of the Rings line of figures. I'm pretty pleased with the way he turned out, and I'm looking forward to using him on my PCs soon! This is a seriously cool (and big!) mini, and I thought I'd post him here for criticism and for others to see.
Nice one. I have an unpainted LOTR Troll but its not the spiffy armored one. Gotta get that :)

CelticWolf

First Post
Excellent! The face detail is incredible, and the overall effect is very real (if I can use that term on a fantasy creature). Keep up the good work!

C.W.

Decado

First Post
Very nicely done! The trolls are my favorites from the LOTR line of minis but I have been fighting the urge to buy one of these do to the cost. Your pic is swaying me the other way now!

Decado

Remove ads