• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More Golems!!!

Drazen

Demon Prince
Here are some golem ideas

-Topaz golem
-Titanium Golem
-Adamantium Golem
-Vibranium Golem
-Osmium Golem
-Doomsday Golem
-Dark Matter Golem
-Chromium Golem
-Far Golem (Far Realm Golem)
-Negative Golem
-Positive Golem
-Planet Eater Golem
-Nexus Golem

Also I am making custom stats for the most powerful Golems
-Quantum Golem (Infinity Golem)
-Nth Golem (Nothingness Golem)
-Ultra Golem (Glory Golem maybe?)
(Please tell me if you have any suggestions for abilities on these powerful golems)
The quantum golem will be able to multiply itself and others, posses infinite strength and dexterity, and a few more special attacks

Last edited:

Hello again amigo!

Here are some golem ideas

-Topaz golem
-Titanium Golem
-Adamantium Golem
-Vibranium Golem
-Osmium Golem
-Doomsday Golem
-Dark Matter Golem
-Chromium Golem
-Far Golem (Far Realm Golem)
-Negative Golem
-Positive Golem
-Planet Eater Golem
-Nexus Golem

Also I am making custom stats for the most powerful Golems
-Quantum Golem (Infinity Golem)
-Nth Golem (Nothingness Golem)
-Ultra Golem (Glory Golem maybe?)
(Please tell me if you have any suggestions for abilities on these powerful golems)
The quantum golem will be able to multiply itself and others, posses infinite strength and dexterity, and a few more special attacks

I might have one golem in the new Addendum (and its only included because its extremely relevant to another creature's entry). I think I probably had too many golems in the first bestiary.

I prefer actual materials in my golem design (certain adjectives might better fit other monsters, using materials for golems keeps them somewhat more unique).

I also don't like generally using the same adjectives for different monsters so I personally wouldn't create a Nexus Golem for instance (since I created a Nexus Dragon).

I recall having Dark Matter Golems on a shortlist of about half a dozen golem ideas, but I don't recall coming up with a unique hook for the monster at any point to date.

If I have any good ideas I'm likely to try and save them for the book(s). ;)

Cool! For 3.5/PF or 5e?

Hey Beefermatic amigo! :)

I'm doing a Bestiary Sequel for 3.5E subtitled: Alien Gods & Fallen Angels.

I also have two 5th Edition projects in various stages of design. One epic, one partially epic. But I want to knock out a Bestiary sequel for 3.5E and see how that is received first.

I think 5E will work well for epic monsters up to a point but I think in the short term, I'd probably concentrate my 5E epic stuff in the CR 20-30* range and then build on that.

*Albeit my CR 20-30 5E ideas seem a bit more dangerous than the official stuff.

I might whip something up for 3.5/PF if you want.

Well lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet amigo. I have my current plan but I don't have any finished entries yet (I only start writing it properly tomorrow).

I have enough planned monsters for seven new Bestiaries - although at this juncture I'll be happy to have one finished.

I also might need your help at a later date double-checking some of the stat-blocks.

As for adding monsters from other people (such as your good self) I don't know yet if I will be doing that (might depend on how fast my progress is). But thanks for the offer. I suppose I could always have a guest contributor add something epic at the back of the book provided it fit the theme and the general Challenge Range - of course that would itself require artwork to be commissioned by me.

Well lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet amigo. I have my current plan but I don't have any finished entries yet (I only start writing it properly tomorrow).

I have enough planned monsters for seven new Bestiaries - although at this juncture I'll be happy to have one finished.

I also might need your help at a later date double-checking some of the stat-blocks.

As for adding monsters from other people (such as your good self) I don't know yet if I will be doing that (might depend on how fast my progress is). But thanks for the offer. I suppose I could always have a guest contributor add something epic at the back of the book provided it fit the theme and the general Challenge Range - of course that would itself require artwork to be commissioned by me.
No problem man, lmk if you need anything. I'm happy to help. 🙂

Remove ads