More Lycanthropic Mayhem For DM's To Use and Abuse...

Xarlen

First Post
I'll note that the 2e version of the Werespider had a hybrid form.

And, I have STILL not seen the Werefox. :(

Edit: Just saw yours didn't have hybrid forms.

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Give me the 3E stats for the fox, and I'll most likely make a werefox.

Werefox
Werebadger
Were???

Come on, give me some ideas here. :D

las

First Post
Heres a few.

From Silver Marches.

Deer = Weredeer
Elk= Werelk

From FR base book

Lizard's (all out of there) = Werelizard

Two headed adder Snake = Twp headed Weresnake
Winged Viper snake = Winged Weresnake

Tressym = Weretressym

Rothe (all) = were rothe

Psihandbook

Brain Mole = Brain Weremole

Thats all I can think of at this time.

Krishnath

First Post
Weredeer/wereelk i can understand, but weretressym? Never. And don't even get me started on the brain mole/twoheaded adder.

Werebadger
Weredeer
and
Werefox

more ideas? If its a animal, beast or vermin, it's fair game AFIAK.... :D And I still need the stats for a fox...

Later,

Xarlen

First Post
I'd like to see Weredeer. I can see that, actually. Imagine a deer some hunters are stalking suddenly grow humanish legs, and start doing hit and run tactics in silence?

I'd give you stats for a Werefox, if I had my Dragons sitting here. Sadly, don't got 'em.

And, I'd like to see a Hybrid form. :) A fox in the animal form Isn't dangerous, but it should be in hybrid. I loved the 2e Werefox. :D

How about 'WereBullet'? WereWasp (mmm), WereMantis, WereJackal...

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
There is a distinct lack of werehyenas and wereweasels. Of course, there's a distinct lack of hyenas period, but still...
Oh, BTW, the fox and dire fox stats are in the Gnomes issue of Dragon. Don't have it on hand, but hope it helps.

Demiurge out.

Clay_More

First Post
hmmmm, is no creature spared from the dire threat of the Lycanthrope-template-horde, obsessive DM's that feel they have a right to turn every little, innocent creature into a were-creature. How about Were-squirrels? Wouldn't that rock, little furry creatures that hang around in the trees, sneaking up on people and attacking with a snarling, whining sound. Better watch out for your nuts man.
Anyway, I think there should be some connection between the different were-creatures. Instead of making bundles and bundles, a few (say 8-10) different ones that have some sort of common history, giving the different were-creatures a united feeling instead of the rather haphazard, un-organised way they are presented in MM. Hey, thats all, im spent.

Krishnath

First Post
I will never, ever create a were-squirrel or a Were-Rabbit, But a were-frog perhaps... :D

Demiurge: I unfortunatly don't have that particular issue of dragon...

Later,

Ferret

Explorer
The werebadger(Grazz't) and the Werefox (A conversion I think) are being done.

How about,
Werehyena
Wereowl

Wereraccoon
Werecat
Werewolverine

italics are most wanted

Krishnath

First Post
Well, I'm not going to make a wereraccoon or a werecat, that's for sure... Hmm wereowl...That means I get to do a Dire Owl (And no a dire owl, is not the same as a giant owl...)

This is the list I'm currently going with, unless someone gives me a better idea, or come up with the stats for the fox...

Weredeer (Going to be true neutral in alignment.)
Wereowl (Lawful Neutral.)
Werewolverine (Chaotic Neutral)

You still have a couple of weeks to give me more ideas.

Remove ads