More Than a Shaggy Person

Meadyaon

First Post
I prefer neither breasts nor udders, because I liked the fluff of Minotaurs being cursed beings rather than a race. I like them to be men with cow heads and a tail though, with some cow hair is fine too.
You want the Greek Mythology version of the Minotuar which is has the body of a man and the head and tail of a bull?

Last edited:

gyor

Legend
I agree that not all humaniod races should be designed or have a design for PC use, but Races that have been in the past should be.

The Minotaur has too much D&D history to reinvent the wheel.

The cursed or mutant verison should be seperate from actual Minotaur race, he should have a name and be much more powerful.

Just a thought, but we already have that being it just occurred to me. Baphomet himself is The Minotaur himself, he's already damned, lives in a deadly Labyrinth, huge and powerful, and beastial. Any cursed mortals would merely,be his reflection.

The frees up the Minotaurs as a PC race.

I'd like to see Yikea, Labyrinthian, and Kothian subraces of Minotaur. Yikea would be Al-Qadim Yak people leaning towards evil, Labyrinthians would be the 4e Minotaur, and Kothians would be the sailing Dragonlance verison.

Alternately THE MINOTAUR could be a semi independant aspect of Baphomet's nature, like a more pure manifestation of his nature that,possesses some poor unfortunate soul until iy,dies and then finds a new host.

Meadyaon

First Post
I agree that not all humaniod races should be designed or have a design for PC use, but Races that have been in the past should be.

The cursed or mutant verison should be seperate from actual Minotaur race, he should have a name and be much more powerful.

Just a thought, but we already have that being it just occurred to me. Baphomet himself is The Minotaur himself, he's already damned, lives in a deadly Labyrinth, huge and powerful, and beastial. Any cursed mortals would merely,be his reflection.

I'd like to see Yikea, Labyrinthian, and Kothian subraces of Minotaur. Yikea would be Al-Qadim Yak people leaning towards evil, Labyrinthians would be the 4e Minotaur, and Kothians would be the sailing Dragonlance verison.

Alternately THE MINOTAUR could be a semi independant aspect of Baphomet's nature, like a more pure manifestation of his nature that,possesses some poor unfortunate soul until iy,dies and then finds a new host.
You got me thinking that people cursed by Baphomet are turned into minotaurs.

Klaus

First Post

Oh dear, that (Baphomet IS the Minotaur) is WICKED!

And if Baphomet is the Minotaur, who is the Daedalus in this story? And would the PCs be Theseus?

Last edited:

Remove ads