• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More wizards rumor mongering...

Storyteller01

First Post
Some of the posters on the WotC site feel that the mods have gone into overdrive deleting posts and threads. I'v only seen one deleted, after which the mod who did the deleting made a new thread on the same subject.

Has anyone noticed a trend, or is this paranoia kicking in amongst the WotC forums.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
It's probably just a matter of the WizOs cracking down on improper behavior. I seriously doubt there's anything more to it than that.

My advice would be to contact WizO Paradox and ask him.

JustKim

First Post
I've seen some of the posts that've been deleted. These are the people who cannot stop posting hateful things about WotC no matter the discussion. What happened in this case was probably that the mods deleted a thread that had some merit, but broke the CoC in some tangental way. So the WizO deleted the original thread, but posted a new one where folks could discuss the subject of the original thread.

There isn't any conspiracy going on.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I looked and couldn't find one single post I put up on the boards. Go ahead and look for yourself. It must be a conspiracy!

Or perhaps I just don't post on the WotC boards, but try and prove my conspiracy wrong.

Kaodi

Hero
I don't know about ALL substance. All you really need for a great Eberron board is a Hellcow and a Nlogue, hehehe...

Remove ads