• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morkul's Art

Morkul

First Post
morkulavatar.jpg

im an olde 2E D&D/Paladium game player who is trying to get back into the roleplaying world by creating a 3/3.5E D&D campaign for the zerglings to play. i will eventually be posting photos and illustrations having more to do with that, but for now i just need an excuse to do any drawing at all...
ddthread0004.jpg

ddthread0006.jpg

i did these last night and this morning, before the bus came to take the spawn to school. i prefer to attack with black ink, as my best work is rendered spontaineously...

enjoy... or else...

Morkul

First Post
i am currently laying the groundwork for a 3/3.5 E D&D campaign that will revolve around Irish Faerie lore, possibly the Norse pantheon. it will be played using custom-built Lego minifigures to represent PCs and NPCs (also, possibly some pieces from the olde fantasy board game Hero Quest). it will be played on a map painted on the floor of my 2-car garage with different Lego castles set up to represent key landmarks. there will be a seperate grid for the dungeons...

thus far, the players will be my two 9-year-old daughters and my 30-year-old brother...

i will be posting pics of the playing field in the weeks to come...

here is a random sampling of the Lego minifigs and buildings...

july102005.jpg

july104026.jpg

i have a medieval village complete with blacksmith shop, stable and inn. a laboratory is in the works so that wizards can work their alchemical magic. i also have a Dwarven mine...

these are old photos. i will be taking more...

Morkul

First Post
ddthread7011.jpg

this is how the garage floor looks at the moment. the map is roughly 12' X13'4", impossible to frame up completely. also, when i try to photograph it during the day, i catch a lot of glare off the Kilz...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Nice work, Morkul! I really like how you do the eyes on some of your pen & ink figures - they're an interesting mix that reminds me of Edvard Munch, Edward Gorey, and Charles Addams all at once!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads