• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morning [10a-230p] The Continuing Tales of Westley and Buttercup: Vizzini's Revenge!

John Crichton

First Post
I may or may not have a spot in TU's M&M game due to regisration time snafus. If I end up outta there, this one sounds like a perfect substitute. I'll post as soon as that gets resolved (this is for other peeps interested in playing this game) but for now I'd love a slot. :)

madwabbit

First Post
I may or may not have a spot in TU's M&M game due to regisration time snafus. If I end up outta there, this one sounds like a perfect substitute. I'll post as soon as that gets resolved (this is for other peeps interested in playing this game) but for now I'd love a slot. :)
Not a problem -- I'll slot you in. Confirm when you know!

Dire Wolf

First Post
Zoinks! I had no idea you were saving me a spot. I got into the M&M game in the morning spot, so I will have to respectfully decline this one. I hope that you'll perhaps run it again at either an LIGD or a different DC Gameday. Thanks for holding the spot for me!

madwabbit

First Post
Zoinks! I had no idea you were saving me a spot. I got into the M&M game in the morning spot, so I will have to respectfully decline this one. I hope that you'll perhaps run it again at either an LIGD or a different DC Gameday. Thanks for holding the spot for me!
No problem! Queenie wasn't sure if you wanted in or not, and I went ahead and set the spot aside just in case. It's definitely ALL good, and yes, if this goes well, I will run it again at NCGD, GenCon, LIGD, wherever! :)

Remove ads