• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morrus' D20 Modern Game: Strange Happenings in Southampton

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For the record, below is a map of the area and the starting positions of those involved.

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 145

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Daniele rushes to the woman's aid, nearly dragging her to her feet. The woman collapses against the smaller French girl, clutching tightly to her from fear and from an attempt to remain standing. Daniele can see that the woman, who has shortish, curly blonde hair, has scratches across her face, and where her clothes are ripped, they are soaked in blood. Her eyes are wide, wild with terror, as she gasps "Help me, please..."

Daniele is now only yards from the aggressors, and glances in their direction as she supports the woman's weight. She is startled by what she sees - the four men are clothed in ragged clothes which remind her of military uniforms; the clothes are ripped and dirty, and even from here she can smell the awful stench coming from them. Their faces, though... their faces are unlike anything she has ever seen. It is as though they are diseased, and her first thought is that of leprosy. Flesh hangs off their scabbed features, broken yellow teeth protrude from snarling mouths, and their hair hangs lank and dark with great big patches which look like it has been ripped from their very skulls. They all seem injured - they limp and lurch forward clumsily, and all of them are missing an arm, an eye or an ear.

Too late! Daniele realises that she has no time to pull the frightened woman out of their path. The best she can do is ensure that she herself bears the brunt of their attack...

Last edited:

Chandler Smythe

First Post
"Do they have Halloween here? Those guys are wearing World War two crap." While Chandler paused, Daniele rushes bye. Quickly realising what the impulsive young woman is up to Chandler runs after her, intent on putting himself between her and what he thought were wierd guys in costumes. Once Chandler got a good look at the zombie creatures he screamed and instintivly tried to trip the nearest one with a leg sweep.

[Edit by Morrus - ignore, sorry. Reposted below.]

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[Request for clarification - one move action accomplishes this. Did you wish to do anything else? You have one attack action left (one attack, use one skill or feat, any other single action unless its description specifies it as a full-round action). From this position you can see much the same as Daniele. If you want to edit your original post with further info, I'll replace this post with the results of your action. Note that you are now in range for attacks of opportunity by 2 of the attackers, depending on your choice of action.]

Last edited:

Posting as John

Running up to Daniele and Chandler John tries to help carry the woman and take some of the weight of the smaller girl. "Nazi scum bags my granddad killed your granddad back in WWII so don't make me do the saaa....." He trails off as the full appearence of the attackers comes to him.

Edit: Changed color. Also, I think that I will be able to post as Johnathan starting Wed once I get home to my computer. Im at my parents and I think there settings may be causing the problems.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Daniele, Chandler and Johnathan are all within just a few yards of the horrific figures, which snarl inarticulately. Daniele and John easily support the injured woman between them, Chandler blocking the path of the attackers. The stench is overpowering, but you hardly notice it while confronted with gnashing, broken yellow teeth and long, jagged, claw-like hands.

Imran Ali

First Post
Imran then ran over to the woman's aid himself.

"Stay away from her you..."

...and then he came close enough to see the attackers cleary...

"...thugs?"

Imran then moved next to Chandler to help block the... things... from the woman.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The woman, clinging to Daniele and John, gasps out a few words.

"I... I don't know who they are.... they looked diseased... I offered help, and then..."

Her body falls limp, and her eyes close.

Richard Percivale

First Post
Richard slows as he nears them, eyes squinting and mouth ajar as his mind tries to decipher what he's looking at. He seems to mouth something that would offend a grandmother or two and places himself between the Neo-Nazi thugs and the woman. In a feint of logic, he tries to reason with them.

"Oy, I dunno if you're robots or rank costumes but just stay back then. There's a lot of people around here and us Brits have long memories if you catch me drift."

Remove ads