Mortality Radio podcasts

P

PaulofCthulhu

I do, too - even e-mailed him with some advice on the show format, like a dork. :) It was a "shoutcast", in 2001, and awesome in that it predated iTunes and the term "podcast" by -- what? Six Years?

Podcasting started in 2004 (so predates by three years; we've now been podcasting for 10). The fact that the show was going out then in retrospect was amazing.

I just found a clip from one of the old shows where they give a shout out to us:

YSDC on Mortality Radio (29th August 2003, MP3)

belzain

First Post
Okay, I found all of the Mortality Radio episodes. All 72 of them on one of my drives. I don't see an upload option in the files area. I have them so if anyone wants them, contact me and I will see about getting them to you.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Okay, I found all of the Mortality Radio episodes. All 72 of them on one of my drives. I don't see an upload option in the files area. I have them so if anyone wants them, contact me and I will see about getting them to you.

Hey [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] would ENWorld happen to have storage space for these?

belzain

First Post
I tried to upload them but it says that the file is not supported. These are in mp3 format so I guess that is why. Oh well, I tried for you guys.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I tried to upload them but it says that the file is not supported. These are in mp3 format so I guess that is why. Oh well, I tried for you guys.

[MENTION=33917]belzain[/MENTION], could you try an experiment to rename the file - say to .txt and try onemore time? If all it is t the extension, Russ can fix that.

Remove ads