Mortality Radio podcasts

shannona

Explorer
Necromancing a very old thread, but I'm looking for a very specific Mortality Radio episode: #53 from March 19th, 2004, which has the only interview I've been able to find with Hunter Gordon of T20 and GRiP fame.

Is there anyone that might have a copy of the MP3? (The original filename was apparently mr031904.mp3 if you want to do a quick search through your hard drive.) It looks like the upload of files mentioned here never happened (based on a walk through archive.org), so @belzain do you still have them, and would you be able to get me that episode?

Thanks!

Kaeliece

Villager
Hey [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] would ENWorld happen to have storage space for these?
My father in law was on the earlier episodes of Mortality Radio, he passed away on Friday. It would mean the world to my husband if we could get ahold of those episodes he was on. His name is Brian Friedman.

Kaeliece

Villager
Okay, I found all of the Mortality Radio episodes. All 72 of them on one of my drives. I don't see an upload option in the files area. I have them so if anyone wants them, contact me and I will see about getting them to you.
My father in Law, Brian Friedman was on the earlier episodes of mortality radio. He passed away recently and it would mean the world to my husband if I could obtain those files for him. He wants to share them with our boys.

Kaeliece

Villager
Necromancing a very old thread, but I'm looking for a very specific Mortality Radio episode: #53 from March 19th, 2004, which has the only interview I've been able to find with Hunter Gordon of T20 and GRiP fame.

Is there anyone that might have a copy of the MP3? (The original filename was apparently mr031904.mp3 if you want to do a quick search through your hard drive.) It looks like the upload of files mentioned here never happened (based on a walk through archive.org), so @belzain do you still have them, and would you be able to get me that episode?

Thanks!
I have a copy! So after finding and listening to them with my husband I asked what his handle was…turns out my father in law was Adlon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 32

Remove ads