Most of my posting tools don't work...

Maerdwyn

First Post
Whenever I click on some of the formatting buttons (Such as Bold, Italic, Underline) when a create a post, I get an error that says, "This command is invalid or not implemented." Others, such as font and size, don't work at all. None of the buttons look like buttons or pull down menus: I just see the word "Verdana" on the default background, where the font pull down menu should be.

Is this some weird setting on my internet explorer? (Scratch that, I just tried it in Firefox and got the same thing.) Anyone know what's going on?

Michael Morris

First Post
I'm not experiencing such an error. Check you're security settings - you might have them set so high javascript is being blocked.

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Michael Morris said:
I'm not experiencing such an error. Check you're security settings - you might have them set so high javascript is being blocked.
Thanks - I reset my security settings to "low" and anually enabled activeX and javascript controls- but i'm still experiencing the same thing. The screenshot I attached is after changing those settings.

Edit: I've also turned of windows (XP Home) firewall, and while I am using a wireless router that has a firewall, I've had that for quite a while without problem.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Oh - the WYSIWYG editor. I thought you meant the standard editor. The WYSIWYG editor has several glitches in vbulletin 3.0.0 RC4. When we upgrade to versions 3.0.3 of the code those problems should go away.

Remove ads