D&D 5E Move over Fireball and Spirit Guardians, there is a new best 3rd level spell sheriff in town!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So then you had no point? Seriously, you're all alone out in left field, here, and everyone else is playing hockey.

If anyone else understands what he means, feel free to post.

Everyone?

I've cast tiny servant on my irony meter and it will try to explain it to you.

Alas, the tiny servant cannot speak. But he is pointing at the original post, specifically at the xp and the laughs. It must be a clue!

jgsugden

Legend
Everyone?
More than you think.
I've cast tiny servant on my irony meter and it will try to explain it to you.

Alas, the tiny servant cannot speak. But he is pointing at the original post, specifically at the xp and the laughs. It must be a clue!
So, you're saying it wasn't a true claim that this is the bestesterest spell ever? So?

There have been discussions of the merits of the spell going on for three pages. Not all of it a joke.

As I mentioned, I saw people trying to make use of this spell in game becase of the action economy issues.

Ymdar

Explorer
Wait, there is more!
Cast Tiny Servants on your clothes and in the unfortunate event of falling to 0 hp they can work together to disengage and carry you to safety all the while feeding you that much needed health potion.

Dropped your weapon due to a fumble roll? Never fear, your trusty boot can free itself and attack the enemies while your weapon walks back to you!

Satyrn

First Post
Wait, there is more!
Cast Tiny Servants on your clothes and in the unfortunate event of falling to 0 hp they can work together to disengage and carry you to safety all the while feeding you that much needed health potion.

Dropped your weapon due to a fumble roll? Never fear, your trusty boot can free itself and attack the enemies while your weapon walks back to you!

Oh hey. Turn both your boots into servants and let them do your walking for you!

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
I feel like there has to be some awesome combination where you put a spell glyph on an object and then make it into a tiny servant.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Tiny Servant goes beyond pretty much all the Unseen Servant limitations. Even the limitations of Tiny size are mostly mitigated by having a climb speed. But it's worth noting that Tiny Servants can't high jump, not even one inch. It's reasonable to let a Tiny Servant be as much as 2 feet tall (but probably 2 feet tall *after* sprouting legs is more appropriate), and so it might be able to reach its hands 3 feet high... but that's probably the limit. With a running start it can cross potholes, but it'll never make it across a 5 foot wide pit. It might be able to climb out of the pit after falling though.

Is there some reason that it can't climb down the pit with that climb speed? It seems to me that 5 feet down, 5 feet across, and 5 feet up means that it is safely across the pit with half its move.

Ymdar

Explorer
Actually cast tiny servants on your clothes and have them ready an action to attack when an enemy combatant approaches!

Remove ads