Movie Monster Conversion

Krishnath

First Post
Demiurge: Oh, there will definetly be a rematch next march, infact, I'm planning on making it an annual... :D

Sarelth: Me, not invoke the child in me? Don't be silly, of course I do! I play with my Lego on occassion, I watch cartoons regularly (Old transformers episodes from the eighties, South Park, Simpsons...) :D I just prefer more 'classic' fantasy movies such as Conan the Barbarian and Willow (yes, I like willow, it's highly underrated in my opinion, and yes, I know I'm a geek, but I'm proud to be a geek! :D).

Sarelth

Explorer
I never meant to imply that you were not in touch with your inner demon, er I mean child. Just that most people are not. I love classic movies also. The Dark Crystal was a good one, Conan was awesome, Willow is one of my Favorite movies, plus a bunch of others.

Krishnath

First Post
I know. :D Hmm... never seen The Dark Crystal, is it good?

Also, I can recommend Dragonslayer. It's a Disney movie that is not aimed at children. It's not a cartoon, but live action and the dragon is so well done it's incredible to think that the movie is from the early 80's.

Sarelth

Explorer
Dark Crystal was made by Jim Hansen Studios and is all Puppet style creatures, better done then the muppets though. Another good Jim Hansen movie was Labyrinth.

Dragon Slayer was very good. The dragon was very well done, though the young dragon looked a little off to me.

Remove ads