• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moving to Northern Virginia...

Drunken Master

First Post
I'm moving to Northern Virginia in a week, and I'll be looking for people to game with, but probably not til after the holidays. I'll be back and forth between Sterling and Woodbridge, so pretty much anywhere in the northern VA/DC area would be cool.
I'm looking for a D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign, preferably.

Felix

Explorer
Aye, welcome to DC!

I echo the reccomendation to join dcrpg, as I have heard nothing but good news about it from all the gamers I play with, even though I am not a member.

As for games that are open, my DM put a cap on the number of partymembers at 8, although we've been floating between 3 to 6 for a year and a half. Currently we have five. It's not FR, but you can read about the campaign world here if you care to. Bill is the DM's name, and I'm sure wouldn't mind talking DnD over email.

Also, the Game Parlor in Potomac Mills has a board where people put up advertisements for games; I suspect you'd be able to find a FR game going on there... the address is in this forum somewhere, I'll see if I can't dig it up.

[EDIT] Here we go... this thread is fairly old, but the posters are still around, I would imagine, and the address for the Game Parlor still works.
NoVA Gaming Thread

Last edited:

Remove ads