• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mozilla

Setanta

First Post
Just today, the mainpage stopped loading when I use Mozilla Firefox. It's worked great before, but now I just get a blank white page, so I'm posting this using Internet Exploder, which seems to work fine. Anyone have any ideas? Anybody else seeing this?

Setanta

First Post
Huh, OK. It's been working fine, and I haven't added any extensions or what not, but that's cool. I guess I'll have to load up regular Mozilla. Thanks for the help

Setanta

First Post
Firefox is working for me again. Weird. I'm glad, because reading these message boards is much more pleasant with a tabbed browser.

Does anyone have another tabbed browser they can recommend that works more consistently here? I tried Opera a couple years ago and wasn't impressed, but it's been a while.

pensiv

Explorer
I've never had any problems with Firefox. If EN World ever had trouble loading, I wait a few minutes and try again. It's generally due to traffic overload.

Setanta

First Post
omokage said:
I've never had any problems with Firefox. If EN World ever had trouble loading, I wait a few minutes and try again. It's generally due to traffic overload.
Huh. That's interesting. When I started this thread, I hadn't been able to bring up the main page all day with Firefox, but it worked fine in IE. I would just leave a tab trying to connect, and it would eventually load a blank page and then act like it was done. Anyway, it works now.

BTW, are you using Firefox on Win32 or another OS? I'm using my work computer which is unfortuantely Win32.

I've never been able to get used to Mozilla. With all the flaws of Internet Explorer, I'm just used to it, so I just accept it and move on.

Still, Mozilla is a small program, so no harm to keep it on my hard drive...

Setanta

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:
I've never been able to get used to Mozilla. With all the flaws of Internet Explorer, I'm just used to it, so I just accept it and move on.

Still, Mozilla is a small program, so no harm to keep it on my hard drive...
I think Firefox really shines with a three button mouse. If I'm looking at something like the general forum, I just middle click on all the threads that look interesting, and they start opening up as tabs in the background as I keep looking for more threads. I feel like it makes reading these forums much more efficient.

Remove ads