MSF: Gear up!

ferretguy

First Post
Finishing up with his rifle and holstering his pistol, Squeek looks over at Ben Well, not to say thats not possible Ben....but if you'd hang it up like the rest of us doo...ya woodn't haf'ta make such a mess o'the rest of the room trin' t'find it.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hannibal finishes his preparations and sits down to wait for the others. While waiting though he runs a diagnostic on his armour's system's. While he speaks in Russian, its easy to tell he's complaining.

“Idiotic, complicated, techno-armour. Forget to run a diagnostic once and it’s guaranteed to not work that time. Who decided that body armour needed little fiddly bits? Cut them a new crap hole if I ever find out who they are,” he sounds bitter about something, probably that one time his armour shorted out while he was wearing it and set his pants on fire.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
"Does evryone have what they need? Let's get going then, the godess is getting hungry" Kali says, smiling her smile that has too much alligator and not enough fluffy kitten in it for anyone to be comfortable .

ferretguy

First Post
Aye....I think we're all ready for the briefing....you know how these of'sirs are Kali...jus'keep ya waitin to do their dirtywork.

DrZombie

First Post
I say we slaughter all these puny humans, hijack a chopper and start a colony on a remote island somewhere. We might wanna stop to take some human slaves to do all the dirty work and to peel grapes for Kali.

Blue Chitne

First Post
Your musings of world domination are interupted as the intercom squawks louldly before a male human's voice comes out of it, "Bravo team. report to mission debriefing asap."

You exit your barracks out into the cool crisp air of a Colorado October night. You 'march' through the recently fallen snow to the army base's headquarters building. Once in, a guard instructs you into which room to go to. After a couple of minutes, a gray-haired army lieutenant enters...

(OOC: I'll post the rest after I get back from an errand)

Remove ads