• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Multi-classing: thrill me

Danceofmasks

First Post
Yup, it's a cool idea. I thought about it, too ... but I couldn't make myself consider it seriously (losing out on skills 'cos you get religion twice).

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
I think a twf ranger/fighter going into kensei or pit fighter would be pretty nice. You get to add the bonus damage multiple times. I kind of like kensei better for the powers. (Well, ultimate parry and weaponsoul dance are nice, anyway.) For other powers, rain of blows, sweeping blow, battle awareness, defensive training, and unbreakable seem like they would work well.

Danceofmasks

First Post
Oooo ... ranger/kensei .... thought about grabbing (by retraining a feat at level 7) come and get it as an encounter swap?
It works wonders in combination with rain of blows.

Dracollich

First Post
I've played a dwarven dungeon delver flavored character in 3.5 and he really came into clear focus with 4E. Concept: Fearless dwarf that is in the front line during dungeon crawls, carries a variety of weapons, and is able to handle the traps left behind by a dungeon's creator.

With the rogue multiclass feat he picked up thievery to handle the traps and has the ability to do a nice bit of damage with an action point after he hits with his sweeping strike encounter power. A nice 1 -2 punch with a greataxe and a quick draw short sword.

IMO, feats have turned into a nice flavor mechanic for PCs.

Remove ads