• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Muppets?

abe ray

Explorer
How would anyone create the muppets for either pathfinder or starfinder? Just do your best as they come in a wide verity of both forms and sizes.

ccs

41st lv DM
Pretty much the same way I'd create any other NPC/monster.

I'd decide what I wanted a particular Muppet to add to or do in an encounter & assign it the stats/abilities to do that.

In the case of the Muppets though I'd also do my homework (I.E. watch a bunch of Muppet episodes/movies) to get their personalities, quirks etc right.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
How would anyone create the muppets for either pathfinder or starfinder? Just do your best as they come in a wide verity of both forms and sizes.

Curious, my fantasy world has a race of muppets. I haven't gotten to actually stat them up. but what I have so far is they are medium critters, with 30' speed, bonus to charisma and dexterity, penalty to constitution, and they have the ability to turn a critical hit into a normal hit, but they lose a limb until it can be reattached. In extreme cases they can survive as only a head.

Remove ads