• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Must be an Idiot - How do I search forums?

OK, so call me an idiot whatever, I don't see a search function. I am trying to see if a player is exploiting the 3E spell "Mage Hand" by making it make attacks with his staff and I cant find the search function!!!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
You must be a paying Community Supporter to unlock the Search function here. It's a resource hog, so it's disabled for non-supporter accounts.

OK, so call me an idiot whatever, I don't see a search function. I am trying to see if a player is exploiting the 3E spell "Mage Hand" by making it make attacks with his staff and I cant find the search function!!!

You might be an idiot, but it's more likely you don't have a Community Supporter account. It could be both, but I tend to think it's (mostly) the latter. ;)

You have to be a community supporter to get the Search function.

ZOMG MICRO-TRANSACTIONS! :p

Nah, it would be a micro transaction if every search costs some money. ;)

Last edited:

Ricochet

Explorer
I'm dirt poor, so although I love EN World, I'm not a community supporter.

However, you can make searches on EN World through Google, like this:

Type in:

site:enworld.org searchstring

So:

site:enworld.org mage hand

Would pop up a bunch of old forum threads containing it, only from EN World.

Works with all other sites as well, but it is particularly nifty for forum searches imo.

Remove ads