• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Must..have...more...books!"

How much did oyou spend on gaming related material in 2004?

• Nothing. Didn't spend a dime.

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • $0-$10, just needed more dice.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • $11-$50, a book here and there does me.

Votes: 36 7.8%
  • $51-$100, It's a habit, but not a bad habit.

Votes: 61 13.3%
  • $101-$250, I am the reason people take out advertising on ENWorld.

Votes: 103 22.4%
  • $251 and up, I need more shelves.

Votes: 249 54.2%

ElvishBard

First Post
All I bought last year was the MM3. My birthday is in May so I get any books I want then as gifts, and when Christmas is here I get the other books I want. It works well.

Breakdaddy

First Post
I drop about 100 bucks a month on gaming related purchases. I lay off one or two months out of the year, but other than that, its pretty consistent. Some months top 200 dollars. Now that I think of it, I spend too much on this stuff :p

Xythlord

First Post
Well so far I have spent about $40 on PDF's this month alone, though that is a little misleading as I decided to take advantage of the Enworld special and found a whole bunch of D20 modern/Future stuff that was really excellent, and then there were some other stuff at RPGnow that looked good, and well.......

I spend around $80 to $150 a month on gaming supply's (and lets not talk about DVD's and PS2 games)

Xyth

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads