• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode 4: Deadzone

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
January.16.2004
in the tunnnels under the pyramid, the Deadzone
sometime in the evening

"Welcome to the single, most powerfull structure that has ever existed on our planet! This is the god-machine."

"Holy sh...!"

Aenion

First Post
Radiant said:
Sliver runs of, quite possibly to kill Joey a third time in one day.

"More deltas? Airplane crash? Jaguar god? Don't you think that is a bit much for one day?"
Jean-Piere takes a good look of what is around him.
"On the other hand we are standing in the shadow of an Aztec temple. This is just so incredibly."
His wife pokes him in the arm.
"They wanted to sacrifice us,keep your joy in chek."

"Maybe I should start from the beginning, I told you it would be a long story, lets find a more comfortable place to talk than this prison," Domi says, leading her friends away from the prison to a secluded area where they can talk, "maybe you should sit down it's been a long day." Domi herself folds her legs beneath floating just above the ground as she starts to explain what happened after the initial attack.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Joey shrugs as he sits, "I don't know it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. My body can't handle electrical energy though, so it hurt, alot... but thanks to the wonders of the Goddess, I am back."

Joey shrugged, "So is it proper for a commoner like me to be talking to a hot betty like you? Not that I care, I have never been one to follow the rules..."

"Around here you could die for that. Most of our rules are for a good reason."
The sun finally vanishes and she stands up and starts to climb down.
"Is it proper? Maybe not, but considering that you seem to be so favoured by the avatar perhaps you are not a commoner at all. I asumed you are because you do not have powers that come from the Sun but the chosen of the Jaguar god will most likely have other marks."

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
"Around here you could die for that. Most of our rules are for a good reason."
The sun finally vanishes and she stands up and starts to climb down.
"Is it proper? Maybe not, but considering that you seem to be so favoured by the avatar perhaps you are not a commoner at all. I asumed you are because you do not have powers that come from the Sun but the chosen of the Jaguar god will most likely have other marks."

"Live fast, die young, and look damn good doing it, has always been my motto. I have surfed some of the largest waves in some of the best places in the world. I am no stranger to putting my life on the line, if the cause is worth it. Chosen of the Jaguar god?" Joey questions before ignoring that fact.

"Sure I guess I she leaves some marks," he pauses, "I mean the Jaguar Goddess, uhh lets change the subject. So what about you, tell me about yourself."

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Aenion said:
"Maybe I should start from the beginning, I told you it would be a long story, lets find a more comfortable place to talk than this prison," Domi says, leading her friends away from the prison to a secluded area where they can talk, "maybe you should down it's been a long day." Domi herself folds her legs beneath floating just above the ground as she starts to explain what happened after the initial attack.

As you try to find a silent space you feel the eyes of all the villagers upon you. But the strange thing is that they are not on you but your friends. Instead of watching the girl that flies around the people around you watch your human friends with total disbelief. One man even halts midway in his walk right in front of you with wide eyes. You can see them whipser everythere and somehow new people arrive all the time. All look like they would be doing something usefull but it soon gets clear that they are here to watch.

Radiant

First Post
-Joey:
on top of the watchtower, the Deadzone

"Of course chosen of the jaguar god. The avatar of the sun god chose as as his guard I thought you are the same for the godess."
She swings herself on the ground with a practiced move.
"You do seem uncomfortable about that issue. What is wrong?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
-Joey:
on top of the watchtower, the Deadzone

"Of course chosen of the jaguar god. The avatar of the sun god chose as as his guard I thought you are the same for the godess."
She swings herself on the ground with a practiced move.
"You do seem uncomfortable about that issue. What is wrong?"

"Nothing relly, just wierd, to think of Eris as the Jaguar Goddess, but whatever. It isn't like," he drops down using the power of water to cushion him, "well, I just never realized she was a Goddess till now. So is there like a rule that prohibits a Chosen of the Jaguar God, showing affection for a Chosen of the Sun God, I mean like say I wanted to try and kiss you, would I be looking at an early grave? Cause if so, I think it could be worth it."

Aenion

First Post
Radiant said:
As you try to find a silent space you feel the eyes of all the villagers upon you. But the strange thing is that they are not on you but your friends. Instead of watching the girl that flies around the people around you watch your human friends with total disbelief. One man even halts midway in his walk right in front of you with wide eyes. You can see them whipser everythere and somehow new people arrive all the time. All look like they would be doing something usefull but it soon gets clear that they are here to watch.

"I guess people around here ar more used to seeing Delta's than normals"

Remove ads