• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode 4: Deadzone

Radiant

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Sounds great, well how about I track her down, and make my apologies, I am all about trying to make amends. I love meeting new people, meeting new cultures, and meeting their betties... so just point me in her direction, and I can apologize," Joey glances to Slicer with a winsome smile.

He points towards ther ring around the village.
"You see that watchtower over there? She will most likely be up there."
One of his claws ticks on his green armor.
"She will be catching the last rays of sunlight, we're both half-plant. But since she fires it of as beams she needs a lot more of it than I do."
His jaw makes a crunching sound that could mean anything.
"Who is Bettie?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
He points towards ther ring around the village.
"You see that watchtower over there? She will most likely be up there."
One of his claws ticks on his green armor.
"She will be catching the last rays of sunlight, we're both half-plant. But since she fires it of as beams she needs a lot more of it than I do."
His jaw makes a crunching sound that could mean anything.
"Who is Bettie?"

Joey is already walking in that direction when Slicer speaks again, he glances over his shoulder, "If you have to ask..." he says with a shrug, and makes his way over to the tower.

Radiant

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Joey is already walking in that direction when Slicer speaks again, he glances over his shoulder, "If you have to ask..." he says with a shrug, and makes his way over to the tower.

Slicer looks confused at Domi. That looks really stupid because he has two semgents of jaw that can drop and insect eyes that can look in a damn lot of directions at once.
Then he uses his four shoulders to shrug.
"Now let us go and see after your friends. They will be fine, I lead the troup that captured them and prisoners are allways treated well, the gods do not like their sacrifices damaged."
He thinks about that before turning back.
"That wasn't so comforting was it?"

Aenion

First Post
Radiant said:
Slicer looks confused at Domi. That looks really stupid because he has two semgents of jaw that can drop and insect eyes that can look in a damn lot of directions at once.
Then he uses his four shoulders to shrug.
"Now let us go and see after your friends. They will be fine, I lead the troup that captured them and prisoners are allways treated well, the gods do not like their sacrifices damaged."
He thinks about that before turning back.
"That wasn't so comforting was it?"

Domi shrugs, "He's American," she states matter of factly as if that should explain everything, "from what I gather, Bettie means girl or something."

Domi raises an eyebrow, "Well in some strange kind of way it is, but you probably could have used another word instead of damaged."

Radiant

First Post
Aenion said:
Domi shrugs, "He's American," she states matter of factly as if that should explain everything, "from what I gather, Bettie means girl or something."

Domi raises an eyebrow, "Well in some strange kind of way it is, but you probably could have used another word instead of damaged."

"I will consider that in the future."
He leads you between a few more huts before you reach an area that is soruounded by bars stuck into the earth. You can see your exploration group is waiting within. They look exhausted, scared and dirty but at least alive and unharmed.
"Did the man who just went to see my sister just say he likes to meet the women of other cultures?!"

(oog: I will leave the description of the group to you and then just go with it.)

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
My 4000 post!

Joey will make his towards Slicer's sister, without getting himself killed hopefully...

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
the 4000 post super reply (congratulations!!!)

Tokiwong said:
Joey will make his towards Slicer's sister, without getting himself killed hopefully...

As it is such a special post Joey manages to walk between a few huts without getting killed and reaches the watchtower safely. He has to climb up a simple ladder and finds the post itself empty. What he can see is a pretty green leg dangling down from someone who must be on the roof.
Then he climbs up (get real this is Joey of course he does...) he can see her lying there, enjoying the last fading rays of sunlight. She lifts her head startled then she hears you and sound smore surprised than anything else.
"What are you doing here?"

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
As it is such a special post Joey manages to walk between a few huts without getting killed and reaches the watchtower safely. He has to climb up a simple ladder and finds the post itself empty. What he can see is a pretty green leg dangling down from someone who must be on the roof.
Then he climbs up (get real this is Joey of course he does...) he can see her lying there, enjoying the last fading rays of sunlight. She lifts her head startled then she hears you and sound smore surprised than anything else.
"What are you doing here?"

Joey crouches squinting at the waning light, "You looked like you could use some company, and I didn't see anyone else volunteering, so I decided to just volunteer myself. We didn't get off to a good start with that whole almost killing each other thing, going," his body glistening with water, as he enacts his water shield, "but I figured we could try again. Call me Joey, call me J, whatever..." he says.

Joey offers his hand, "Your brother said you would be here soaking up the rays, who knew that something so deadly, could look so damn good..."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Radiant said:
January.16.2004
the Deadzone
sometime in the evening

The king waves you of bored while he concentrates on Eris
"Yes, yes your friends are safe. You can see them at the feast. If you want to Slicer can bring you to them right now."
He concentrates on Eris again, right now the only thing of any import to him.
"Now follow me and I will show you what made all this possible. And this is just the start."
"'I'm all ears." Eris she whispers seductively, admiring the Kings muscular body, as she follows him, moving fluidly, like a leopard, full of grace and a sense of power waiting just under the surface. She looks properly impressed with all the decorations in the temple.

"So how long have you been among these people?" she asks curiosouly of her host, now that she has secured the release of Domi's friends, she is more then willing to avail herself of the people's hospitality.

Remove ads