• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode 4: Deadzone

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
January.16.2004
the Deadzone
sometime in the evening

Those who go with Silcer are led around the temple and through the village itself. They see the people live in primitve huts. They appear to be hard working but everyone is well fed and children play around everythere.

Joey nods to Eris, "Be safe, betty," and follows Domi and Slicer through the city, "Whoa this is kind of cool. Nice city you got here, Slicer right? Hey whre is your sis'? Is she still pissed off t me?"

Radiant

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Joey nods to Eris, "Be safe, betty," and follows Domi and Slicer through the city, "Whoa this is kind of cool. Nice city you got here, Slicer right? Hey whre is your sis'? Is she still pissed off t me?"

"Yes that is right. And she most likely is. Her blasts of Sunlight are her pride and seeing you standing up after taking such a hit was nothing she can accept easily. But the most important thing is that she believes all of this and realy thinks that we are the chosen warriors of the Sungod and so on. She didn't like how you treated her at all. At least she will be less angry now that she knows that she lost against the traveling group of her new godess."
You see a boy who looks like a mix between human and monky cross the street with a 3 yard leap.
"Think what you want about the faith of the jaguar people but the fact that they do believe made it possible to have a peacfull life between humans and us. In this village live over 30 mutants, then I was in the outside world last year most major cities did not have that much. And certainly none showing themselves outside without fear."

Tokiwong

First Post
"Sounds great, well how about I track her down, and make my apologies, I am all about trying to make amends. I love meeting new people, meeting new cultures, and meeting their betties... so just point me in her direction, and I can apologize," Joey glances to Slicer with a winsome smile.

Aenion

First Post
"Sounds like a good deal you have going here. This place would be on the top of my list if I was to actually settle down," Domi says to Slicer and turns to Joey when he talks about chasing 'betties' again, "Doesn't Eris get jealous when you go chasing other 'betties'?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
"Sounds like a good deal you have going here. This place would be on the top of my list if I was to actually settle down," Domi says to Slicer and turns to Joey when he talks about chasing 'betties' again, "Doesn't Eris get jealous when you go chasing other 'betties'?"
"Hardly, we have an understanding, she isn't my girl. Just a friend, besides, I think she and the God-King have a little catching up to, it looks like, and I am not one to get in the middle of that kind of struggle. Besides, I have always been a big believer in trying new things," Joey replies nonchalantly.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Hardly, we have an understanding, she isn't my girl. Just a friend, besides, I think she and the God-King have a little catching up to, it looks like, and I am not one to get in the middle of that kind of struggle. Besides, I have always been a big believer in trying new things," Joey replies nonchalantly.

Domi raises an eyebrow at his explanation, "A very close friendship I would say. Haven't seen many friends kiss the other with such ... uhm ... fervor, I think, is the word you use," Domi says, a bit of a blush on her cheeks, "From the looks he was giving you two he wanted to do more than just some catching up. I would watch my back if I were you, those pheromones of her can have a dangerous effect on men," and not just men at that, she admits to herself.

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
Domi raises an eyebrow at his explanation, "A very close friendship I would say. Haven't seen many friends kiss the other with such ... uhm ... fervor, I think, is the word you use," Domi says, a bit of a blush on her cheeks, "From the looks he was giving you two he wanted to do more than just some catching up. I would watch my back if I were you, those pheromones of her can have a dangerous effect on men," and not just men at that, she admits to herself.

"Ol' Kingy? Whatever, he can have her, in the girls like Eris are nothing but trouble. I just watch her back, she watches mine, we share a kiss, maybe a bed, have some fun, at the end of the day, its all about the waves. My one true love," he says fondly, brushing his water slick hair from his face, "it isn't normal, but I have never been a normal guy..."

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Ol' Kingy? Whatever, he can have her, in the girls like Eris are nothing but trouble. I just watch her back, she watches mine, we share a kiss, maybe a bed, have some fun, at the end of the day, its all about the waves. My one true love," he says fondly, brushing his water slick hair from his face, "it isn't normal, but I have never been a normal guy..."

"Pretty good deal, you two have going. Well, I guess in the same way you love the waves, I love the air and the jungle, mostly because the air is cleaner here, whenever I'm in a city, I feel like filthy, the air is so horribly bad there," Domi says, her long ponytail dancing in an imperceptible breeze, "And hey, I've heard the normal ones are pretty boring anyway. Although I haven't been really able to judge for myself, up 'till now most 'boys' I met were about 20-21. They arrived at the camp all skinny, pale and spoiled, having only seen the jungle from their books. In a month or two they would start to resemble men and then they start thinking they know everything better than 'that' flying, French girl," she smirks, "That's when we trick them in trying the latest hallucinogenic plant we've discovered, always fun to watch," she says with a mischievous smile.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
"Pretty good deal, you two have going. Well, I guess in the same way you love the waves, I love the air and the jungle, mostly because the air is cleaner here, whenever I'm in a city, I feel like filthy, the air is so horribly bad there," Domi says, her long ponytail dancing in an imperceptible breeze, "And hey, I've heard the normal ones are pretty boring anyway. Although I haven't been really able to judge for myself, up 'till now most 'boys' I met were about 20-21. They arrived at the camp all skinny, pale and spoiled, having only seen the jungle from their books. In a month or two they would start to resemble men and then they start thinking they know everything better than 'that' flying, French girl," she smirks, "That's when we trick them in trying the latest hallucinogenic plant we've discovered, always fun to watch," she says with a mischievous smile.

"Dude I am never going camping with you..." he says with a roll of his eyes, "but its funny.""

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Dude I am never going camping with you..." he says with a roll of his eyes, "but its funny.""

Domi laughs, "As long as you behave yourself, I promise you won't suffer. One of the members of our team has this weird philosophy, or at least method of working, in his view you have to try the plant to know what it really does, but only once ever, you don't want to risk getting addicted or so he says, I'm not sure if he always listens to his own advice, if you know what I mean," she winks, "He tricked me once and it won't ever happen again, I can assure you. It's waaay to weird and while it wasn't illegal, the other team members were still pretty pissed at him."

Remove ads