• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode 4: Deadzone

Shalimar

First Post
Eris smiles at being called a Goddess, I could soo get used to this, she thinks to herself. She looks out over all of the adoring Public, taking careful note of the Sun Guard and their reactions. It takes her a moment to recognize the scent she is picking up, an acrid scent, the scent of burned meat.

"J, what did you do to yourself now?" she murmurs worriedly, crouching over him, she eyes the healers as if to say, get with the healing already.

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
Eris smiles at being called a Goddess, I could soo get used to this, she thinks to herself. She looks out over all of the adoring Public, taking careful note of the Sun Guard and their reactions. It takes her a moment to recognize the scent she is picking up, an acrid scent, the scent of burned meat.

"J, what did you do to yourself now?" she murmurs worriedly, crouching over him, she eyes the healers as if to say, get with the healing already.

The reactions of the Sun Guard are divided. From those you know, Brighteye and Nymph react just like the crowd around them, not doubting whatever the king says. The guy with the axe whose name you still don't know looks pretty much the same and also very much relieved and excited. Perhaps he thinks it was less dishounorable to be knocked unconscious by a godess. Slicers feelings are not visible but from his scent he isn't excited at all.
The healer is still treating Joeys wounds and from the looks of it he might have just saved his life. Brighteye falls to his knees in front of you.
"We did what we could but his wounds are too severe. He burned from the kings lightning like straw, I never saw something so bad before. I was assured he will survive and then the morning comes my power will be recharged by the light of the sun so I can attempt to cure his wounds again."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Would using extra effort to give my Regeneration Touch Range work or does the healing check it grant count against the healing check made by Bright-Eye and Claire?

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
OOC: Would using extra effort to give my Regeneration Touch Range work or does the healing check it grant count against the healing check made by Bright-Eye and Claire?

oog: answer is in the oog thread...

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"I'm not gonna let you go anywhere yet J, we haven't really had a chance to explore the benifits." she murmured to the surfer boy, bending over him, sniffing at him, luxuriating in his wonderful scent. She kissed him on the forehead, working her way down to his lips with tiny kisses.

When she had made her way down to his lip, she kissed him deeply, a kiss with more probing then anyone but a doctor should do, as if she was eating him from the mouth inward. Eris began to shine a feral red and it passes outward from her body through her mouth and into Joey, spreading outward from his mouth.

[OOC: extra effort: Regen, tough range, I will spend a hero point if the regen check fails. I know this is not strictly within the letter of the rules, but I'll spend 2 hero points to make the regeneration succeed if your agreeable Radiant)

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I'm not gonna let you go anywhere yet J, we haven't really had a chance to explore the benifits." she murmured to the surfer boy, bending over him, sniffing at him, luxuriating in his wonderful scent. She kissed him on the forehead, working her way down to his lips with tiny kisses.

When she had made her way down to his lip, she kissed him deeply, a kiss with more probing then anyone but a doctor should do, as if she was eating him from the mouth inward. Eris began to shine a feral red and it passes outward from her body through her mouth and into Joey, spreading outward from his mouth.

Joeys wounds start to heal from his mouth outward (regenerates from the disabled condition).
Anyone else sees the gathered crowd cheer and nod as if expecting a wonder like this.

(oog: Eris is fatigued from the extra effort but did not have to spent any hero points. With the boni from Shalimars regeneration power and Clairs constitutions boost for Joey the chek itself was easy.
But just in case, yes I would have allowed to use hero points if you had needed them for this roll cause it's just so heroic...)

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:

[OOC: extra effort: Regen, tough range, I will spend a hero point if the regen check fails. I know this is not strictly within the letter of the rules, but I'll spend 2 hero points to make the regeneration succeed if your agreeable Radiant)
Whoa... is that an angel... even better... "Happy Birthday..." he says opening his eyes wide, "that was righteous, I didn't know you cared Eris," Joey smirks. He sits up as his body regenerates, "I don't think I will try to repeat that anytime soon, I had this dream I was surfing the baddest wave ever, man... it was smoking. I was ripping it up, like, dude... it was light there, it was like all peaceful, just me and the wave. Surfing..." he smirked.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads