• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode3: Speed limit

Tokiwong

First Post
Joey relaxes, letting the water flow over his skin like a shield, he stays on the defensive, and watches the scene before acting.

Radiant

First Post
January.15.2004
The east end of the city if Isla Verde
21:00

Eris and Enrique beat each other through the back of the stage and by now even have a few cheering people around them who noticed the fight.

The boy and Jono trade energy blasts before the front gate but in the end the power boosts and forceshield from Clair make Chamber far too powerfull and he blasts his way through.

On the stage the newcomer still holds the singer by his side and grabs the microphone. His whining voice is heard all over the place.
"Good evening, nice to see that evening a race so close to extinction can still have a good time. It's almost cute. But first of all let me congratulate you, this county at least realized that my race is the future and tries to get a good stand with us. But let me tell you that no amount of mutant friendly laws can close the gap between us. There will be war and you will die just like the rest of those relics called humans. Your attempt to get on our good side might have worked on some but now it's over, I won't stand still while you try to convince deltas that they are your equals. We are not your equals. We are far better! We will end this little illusion of a peacefull life together so that all the deltas in this country can see you are just like the other mutanthunting fools. Cause after today you will fear us."
He takes out a small black control and hits a button.

Joey suddenly notices the big guy running away from the tower as fast as he can.

Eris sharp eyes see a flickering red light a small box above her starts to show red digits. "10.9.8..."
Enrique sees it too and looks up stunned.
"oh crap, he didn't tell me about that!"

......to be continued....

end of the episode.
Aimee Allen's "Silence is Violence" plays and the view shows the pyramid of the Haven institute from the sea just as the last lights go out and the starlight is mirrored on its surface. The names of the cast are played in as silver letters on the water.

Sollir Furryfoot as Clarity
Shalimar as Eris Prifty
Tokiwong as Joey Lee
Blockader7 as Rot Grub
Robert Raets as Jackson Feyborne
KitanaVorr as Cypher
Sir Osis of Liver as Chamber

Remove ads