• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh OOG Chapter4 or so

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shalimar said:
I think I am fine, going one day at a time for now, hopefully everything will turn out fine.

I'm glad you're back! I missed ya. Hope you're alright. Hit me up on MSN or or AOL sometime so we can chat.

Radiant

First Post
sorry Shalimar, I couldn't find such extensive rules on intimidation in the rulebook, there did you find them?
In this case I just rolled a normal chek against the king-guy. But in case of groups I allways asume that you got them all under control then you intimidate the leader, at least for a moment.

Shalimar

First Post
Page 84-85
Intimidating Prescence Extra under the Super Charisma Power

Your meer presence can frighten others. You can use intimidating Presence once per round as a half action. All opponents within 30 feet of you must make Will saving throws (DC 10+ Super Charisma Rank [18]). Those who fail are shaken and suffer a -2 penalty to attack rolls, saves, and skill checks for a number of rounds equal to your charisma bonus [12 rounds, 8+4]. Targets whose power level is less than your Charisma bonus [12] and who fail the save by 10 or more flee from you as quickly as possible (or collapse and Cower, if they are unable to escape). A successful save means that the target is unaffected by your intimidating Prescence for the remainder of the encounter.

Radiant

First Post
The screen shows a living room with Joe Average's family sitting on the couch. The children cry while their sobbing parents try to calm them down. Then a calm voice from the of starts to speak.
"Do you hate it too than a good show is cancelled? Especialy if it was your kids favourite?"
The roof begins to shake and dust falls on the family.
Finally something heavy crashes through the roof, leaving a big hole in it. Then the dust settles Gert lifts himself up from the couch there he feel righ between the crying children, both hands comforting on their shoulder and smiling into the camera like the nicest alligator ever to hit the screens.
The voice draws a deep breath and continues like some anouncer on a wrestling match
"But not with Mutant High folks cause we're back on a budget and better than ever!"
The screen explodes in flaming letters "Crossfire: Mutant High" and a mask in stars and stripes becomes visible behind them. The camera zooms right through the eyehole in the star and flashing scens fill the screen:
-Black military helicopters flying in low attack formation towards Isla Verde
-A Vampire with bared fangs and stylish leather clothes in mid-air combat with Domi
-Fabiene between her fellow Hellions suddenly teleporting to step out of a shadow right behind Jackson.
-Reaver standing on top a scyscrapper in New York City, his eyes of blue fire gazijng over its streets

"Get ready, this one will rock your world"
"Brought to you by Radiant Comics, don't forget to buy the T-Shirt"

Now, seriously the game will go on with at least two to three posts a week. I hope more. Finally got at least some grip on my new classes, my money problems are only a sad rest of their former glory and I finally have a contract for a new place to live. If possible I will post once a day but considering how much I still have to do before everything is settled I can not promise that.
And btw, thanks for still being around all of you. It's more than I deserve after letting this all hang out to dry for so long.

Radiant

First Post
vulnerable to elicricity, tsk tsk. :cool:
Toki, you had a DC20 con safe through the healing power but failed. Do you want to spent a hero point to reroll?

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
did you know that it's possible to turn your anke almost 180 degrees? Yeah I didn't know either, that was until satruday night (or sunday morning however you want to see it).
The reall challenge then is to get out of your boots before your ankle has swollen so far that you can only cut it of (which would be no fun at all then the damn things cost 200 bucks).
Of course the fun just starts then cause you can spent the whole sunday morning in hospital there they say nice things like:
"You know it ain't broken but I think you came as close as you can. Don't worry in you can leave the house in a week and in two you can probably work normal again.
As a nice ad it hurts like hell even while you don't move it but they twist and turn it under the X-ray to see how far it goes which really made my day.

Just felt like sharing my luck with the world. ;)

Radiant

First Post
sorry Sollir, you can only use powerstunts with thise nifty points not extras. You could have boosted Joeys attributes for his con chek from Brighteyes healing but since he didn't answer if he want to spent the hero point to get that roll I will just asume he doesn't.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads