• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants in London

The Traveler

First Post
*Brushes the dust off his ENWorld account*

The setting is London in the not too distant future. Charles Xavier (of Marvel Comics fame) is in his twilight years, and has worked with a number of his former students to create a new mutant university in the greatest old city of the United Kingdom.

This is a play by post game. However, the play by post forums seem primarily concerned with the games hosted by ENWorld itself, so hopefully I won't step on any toes putting it here.

XLU: Issue 5.5 Downtime • Index page

Some of you (I'm thinking of Trev here) have played in its sister RP, which is sadly shutting down soon. I figured I may as well put word out to forgotten friends at ENWorld, as well as friends I have yet to meet, as new players are entirely welcome.

The plot structure is organized into "issues" (to pay homage to the comics) with unstructured downtime betwixt each plot arc for low-impact scenes with the characters on campus. Presently the RP is in one of these downtimes, following the discovery of a secret government Sentinel program, as well as a brief outbreak of a newly engineered version of the Legacy Virus.

Character creation is largely freeform, with critique by the moderators helping to get the characters reasonable before tossing them into play.

Hope to see you there!

Remove ads