Kickstarter Mutants in the Now Kickstarter Ending Soon!

Julian Kay

RPG Freelancer
MainLogo75%SmallerBlue.jpg

Mutants in the Next is entering its final few days! With only three days left, there's not long to get involved in the Kickstarter for the retro-modern, mutant-animal role-playing game, and to join the crowd to see what's coming Next. We're clearing out Stretch Goals, and it's time to see how far we can go with our love letter to mutant animal role-playing long past!

In addition to having Sophie Campbell (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Shadoweyes) and Fábio Fontes (Buck Up and Drive!, Millennium Blades) on art, we've added Crystal Frasier (Pathfinder, Gamma Flight) as an adventurer writer and Darren M.A. Calvert (Mutants & Masterminds, Acquistions Inc.) for additional art!

And backers are thrilled!

"Congratulations on the launch of the new campaign! You did a fantastic job with the material and I admire the way you handled the first kickstarter. That's why its a no brainer joining this new campaign! Good luck!!!"
- Μάνος Κωνσταντάς

"I still wax rhapsodic about my flying squirrel character for Road Hogs — and that must be around 34 years ago! Your new take on the idea looks fantastic!!"
- Rich Petch

"This is the most amazing thing I've seen in 30+ years. Thank you!"
- Cirque du Nocturne

We've also revealed the list of added species in the book, and we've got goals we're hoping to reach, like added tables, Roll20 support, and an open gaming license. So take a look at how far we've come, and join us for the last leg of the journey!

Set to run until June 10th with only three days left
, Mutants in the Next will give both new and existing fans an opportunity to pick up Mutants in the Now and Mutants in the Next, and create a worthy successor to games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness and After the Bomb!

For more information, take a look at the Kickstarter Page! Julian Kay can be reached at jkgamesbiz@gmail.com or @alienropeburn at Twitter for press inquiries, press kits, and review copies of Mutants in the Now.

Remove ads