• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My first nWoD session!

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Ran my first new World of Darkness session last night and, boy, was it a blast! Read all about it here...http://requiem.nightchilde.net (go to Session Logs).

To everyone that has the game but is already slapping down house rule after house rule, alls I gotta say is..try the new system as-is first. It's hellafun and quite cinematic. Realistic? No. But fun. And that's the important part.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Nice. I've never read a story hour as an online post like that before.

I can't wait to finish the Masquerade Gehenna chronicle I'm running at the moment. I'm so desperate to get my players to start Requiem.

scholar

First Post
yeah, we're running our game as is, and it's alot of fun so far, I"m the only one the prince isn't pissed at yet...
this makes me happy
j

Nightchilde-2

First Post
DragonLancer said:
Nice. I've never read a story hour as an online post like that before.

I can't wait to finish the Masquerade Gehenna chronicle I'm running at the moment. I'm so desperate to get my players to start Requiem.

I'm lazy. That's why it was just a log of our session rather than me retyping everything that happened. :D

I loved the original World of Darkness. But I MADLY love the new one. Between the nWoD and Eberron, every game session rocks. :)

shadoe

First Post
Yes, it was quite the fun game. Maybe I will convert the log into an in character post from my point of view and submit it. I liked doing that in the past with other characters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads