• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My FLGS sold me the Red Box early.

jcayer

Explorer
It doesn't matter for me if it's early, I have to wait till Sept 20th, my daughter's birthday, it's her gift, to watch her open one.
It's going to be a long wait.

Korgoth

First Post
My local premium store doesn't have it yet. *sniffle*

As an old schooler, I've oft been accused of "nostalgia". Man, that could really get me up on my hind legs. But this... yes, this is a nostalgia purchase. I freely admit it. I am interested in the content, but also the magic of the Red Box.

GRStrayton

First Post
Got mine at the Compleat Strategist in NYC this morning. I asked about HEROES OF THE FALLEN LANDS and the RULES COMPENDIUM and they said they'd have them for sale on September 10th.

vic20

Fool
Portlanders: I just called Guardian Games and they said that the Red Box goes on sale tomorrow. I just had them set aside one for me.

BAM!
I just called and had them set one aside for me to pick up after work. They said they are already running really low, and that the box would be put back on the shelf if I didn't make it this evening... Just a heads up.

I went out and bought one, despite the fact that I in no way want or need one! I opened it, and it is indeed an introductory set.

The counters are nice!:D

I might play the choose your own adventure thing later tonight though.

Remove ads