• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My "House Rules"

kreynolds

First Post
Xarlen said:
Aw! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :(

Okay, okay. You're the Pimp. Just... missing your pimp cane. :)

jump-yellow.gif

AuraSeer

Prismatic Programmer
kreynolds said:
Doesn't Living Greyhawk use 75% of maximum? Hmm...dunno. Well...here's my list of house rules. Let me know if you find them useful. :)

1) One arrow on person at all times. No more.
Sweet, I don't even need a quiver!

Me: "I full-attack the ogre with my longbow. That's four shots..."
DM: "Wait a sec, you only have one arrow."
Me: "Yeah, that's what I use for the first shot. But you said I have one arrow on me at all times. So, after I shoot once, I have exactly one arrow left. I fire it at the ogre, leaving me with one arrow, which I fire at the ogre..."

MerakSpielman

First Post
AuraSeer said:

Sweet, I don't even need a quiver!

Me: "I full-attack the ogre with my longbow. That's four shots..."
DM: "Wait a sec, you only have one arrow."
Me: "Yeah, that's what I use for the first shot. But you said I have one arrow on me at all times. So, after I shoot once, I have exactly one arrow left. I fire it at the ogre, leaving me with one arrow, which I fire at the ogre..."

Wait, that means you're invulnerable to arrows as long as you have your arrow! After all, if you got hit, you would have 2 arrows on you. That would break the rules.

DeBhaal

First Post
Originally posted by MerakSpielman
Wait, that means you're invulnerable to arrows as long as you have your arrow! After all, if you got hit, you would have 2 arrows on you.

Hey, it would make doing some :ahem:intimate things rather difficult if you always have an arrow on you! ;)

Note: just checking too see if my new .sig works ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads