My latest game is FINALLY out, and I'm so stupidly pleased

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Congratulations! It looks awesome and I do love me some swords and sorcery. But I may have to wait for the pdf. I assume the hard copy doesn't ship to Australia.

aia_2

Custom title
Congrats for your game! Is this your first experience or did you publish other works before this one? As i am currently doing the same, i'd be really interested to hear your story!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Congrats! I can't wait to see it! I bet it's quite the moment for you, too -- there's nothing quite like holding your own new book in your hands!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
From what I've heard it seems like you found some nifty ways to push the Gumshoe system in new directions
Given the opportunity to write a game, I selfishly wrote one that matched how I love my fantasy games to feel. I'm particularly chuffed that we were able to give characters tools to manipulate the politics around them. I wanted something that would capture the feel of Discworld's Ankh-Morpork politics (groups within the city straining against one another as characters use this to their advantage). and it's a fun addition to GUMSHOE.

Remove ads