• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) My modified LUA5e Character Sheet.

johna_thr33

Explorer
I love the overall design of this character sheet, but for as extensive as some characters for this game can be, I feel like it may not have enough room for features. Another custom sheet I've seen had a fifth page that was dedicated to features & traits

gamemasterbob

Explorer
Thank you for the kind words and your suggestion.
There’s a lot of new fun stuff added to A5E. To detail all of it would require six or seven pages I think! Not because this stuff is complicated, but because there’s a lot of it. So my goal is to make a way to reference what your character has - Then look it up. Like the spells page!
So what I will do is I will modify the features area with six or seven longer areas for favorites, and the rest a short line with the page number for reference(as I have done in Maneuvers and “knacks”). Let’s give this a try. It’s working everywhere else.

Last edited:

Faolyn

(she/her)
I love the overall design of this character sheet, but for as extensive as some characters for this game can be, I feel like it may not have enough room for features. Another custom sheet I've seen had a fifth page that was dedicated to features & traits
I just make my sheets on Word. They're not as pretty as real sheets, but they manage to get everything on 1-2 pages.

gamemasterbob

Explorer
I updated the Fill and print CS with more spaces for FEATURES. My thoughts are that ALL classes in LUA5 have many detailed (NOT complicated) features/abilities like spell casters have spells. These character sheets (CS) are made for noting the name of the feature/ability and then you reference the rules. If there is a use for this let me know. Also, the FILL CS is great with the LUA5e PDfs and a tablet.

@gamemasterbob I noticed an error on the fillable sheet. Under Features and Traits, the box for the page # that's 5th down on the left is linked to the top middle box of the "Hymns - Innovations-et al" section. (see screen grab below)
1651268799711.png

Remove ads