My own "Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog": a musical about my D&D campaign

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BTW: Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone! And actually it isn't my birthday for another few days; we did this early, as coordinating that many peoples' schedules can be tricky.

I keep listening to the recording I have, and I keep singing the songs to myself. I can't wait 'til the final recording later this month. If people agree, we might make all or some of the songs public for anyone who wants to hear them. I'm still so flabbergasted (ahem -- "flabber-ghast-ed"?) I want to share.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone! And actually it isn't my birthday for another few days; we did this early, as coordinating that many peoples' schedules can be tricky.

I keep listening to the recording I have, and I keep singing the songs to myself. I can't wait 'til the final recording later this month. If people agree, we might make all or some of the songs public for anyone who wants to hear them. I'm still so flabbergasted (ahem -- "flabber-ghast-ed"?) I want to share.

Given you brought this up in the other thread about "best players ever" I wondered if there was any movement on letting the rest of us mere mortals enjoy it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll ask. I think people were uncomfortable with having the video posted on YouTube, but there's a good chance I can post some of the individual song recordings. I hope so - they're great!

Remove ads