My own Piratecat Story Hour!!

Ciaran

First Post
This is great!

Here's my favorite: "Unfortunately he hadn't memorized tongues, and he doesn't speak air-elemental, meaning he couldn't instruct the elementals to lift him out of his head."

- Eric

Fimmtiu

First Post
I don't need to hear about your "living wood"...

My favorites:

Up on deck, the man erupts into a puddle of his head. He drops like a cleric or saint.

Malachite swings the glowing sword forward, and is rescuing the kobold. He screams, and spins to try to kidnap the good guys!

And to counter the argument that the Defenders are requesting assistance from the living wood of the Defenders to their chests: small, pink wiggling armor...

"Please help!" it pleads. "I think I'm dying! I don't suppose anyone would like to offer me a little warm, but balanced by a dank tunnel.

Unfortunately he hadn't memorized tongues, and he doesn't speak air-elemental, meaning he couldn't instruct the elementals to lift him out of his head.

"Hi there!" he says. "I understand that you can take innocents hostage and get away!"

The half-orc flies into a grey ooze or some such spell on the behalf of the Tree.

Grinning a toothy grin, the lizardman with the rest of the Defenders at their tactical best. I blame our overly permissive society.

I love my daughter very much. Especially when she falls 60?? I'll tell you how much: 16d6, that's how much!

I've learned two important things in my time. First, never tell them she was questioned for hours in a bottle sits on a ship.

And of course, the two best lines in the whole post:

Report this post to a grinning sculpture on a charred table.

Report this post to a wall, near several dead and floating corpses.

Remove ads