Mystara - In Search of Adventure

Rolzup

First Post
"It's really quite inspirational," Olaf observes, moving into place. "So many different creatures, living together in...well, not harmony, precisely, but a sort of fellowship nevertheless. Shame, really, that we're going to have to put such a bloody end to it."

[sblock]
Move to U21, ready an action to cast a spell when someone a little more daring opens the door.[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
This room contains three small humanoids armed with spears. There is a door at the far end of the room. The humanoids (Kobolds) turn to stare at your group nervously, before speaking to you in a strange guttural language.

Great
Bulboos turns with a smile
We just saved ourselves a battle, and Goblins I prefer dead
With satisfaction and joy the Halfling ranger ready his bow again to what ever threat might pop out from the cells.

Once outside the room, Bulboos (I21) points his bow toward the reptilian creatures.

Gyojin

First Post
"Any one under stand them?" Sundim asked. "Do any of you three speak Common?" He said to the Kobolds. He repeated the sentence again, but in the Halfling language, and replacing Common with Halfling. He then said quietly, "I doubt they speak Halfling." He adjusted his crossbow in his hands, ready to use it, should they turn violent.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
The three small humanoids continue to watch you nervously with obvious fear in their eyes. The central of the three steps forward cautiously and slowly, thumping his chest he then points to his two companions and then out the door. That completed his reveals his fanged teeth to you and then cocks his head to the side and watches you intently.

[sblock=OOC: ]I'm really just waiting on a course of action from the group ;) [/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think we're all waiting to see what we can possibly do, as no one speaks draconic[/sblock]

Ingwë moves out of the way of the tiny kobolds, pulling his spear up and holding it to his body as he pushes himself up against a wall.

Gyojin

First Post
Watching the situation unfold, Sundim has a thought. He pulls six crona's out of his pocket and held them as if to give them to the Kobolds. He points to the coins, then to the Kobolds, then with his thumb, back toward the exit, hoping to get the message though. He repeats the movement, for good measure.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
The three small humanoids noticeable seem to calm down when they see the group acting in a non-threatening manner. After a quick discussion amongst themselves the three gather there meagre possessions and slowly head towards the main entrance, all the while wearily watching the group.

As they reach the room the human trader was using, the lead Kobold pauses and looks thoughtfully at the group and then speaks a single word in the Draconic language "Thurirl" nodding his head once in a sign of respect the leader then turns and leaves with his companions.

OOC: Next actions please.

Remove ads