Mystara - In Search of Adventure

Bulboos - Halfling ranger

Bulboos takes out his bow and one arrow, ready to plunge the metal tip into his worst enemy on first sight.
he walks several steps to the side, not wanting his new friends to be caught between the nasty humanoids and his deadly ranged attack.

okuth0r

First Post
To battle. Korin says eagerly. Hefting his shield and mace he walks forward to stand behind those at the door. Keeping his attention spread and his ears straining he readies a prayer if necessary, and waits to see whats inside...

Rolzup

First Post
"Ha!" Olaf chortles, "We are a decisive lot, eh? And here I was afriad we'd be wasting time dithering about!"

He moves to stand behind Korin, raising his halberd with a grin. "Let them come! We'll tear them to pieces!"

ethandrew

First Post
"Eager, yes? Fight first, ask later?" Ingwë stands behind the party with his spear in hand, using his eyes and ears to discern any movement in the doorway.

[sblock=OOC]Spot & Listen +9[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Eager to begin your adventure you bid farewell to Clifton Caldwell and then open the doors to his castle.

OOC:Each square on the map represents 5 feet. When you're moving please let me know the cell reference of your destination. The blue icons are your character and the letters relate to your character names.

Gyojin

First Post
Sundim crouched down and whispered to his companions, "Now, it's time to get serious. I will make sure there is nothing in that room. Someone check the other. Try to stay quiet until I signal. We don't want to be heard." Sundim paused. "Hm, if I point to the door, that means theres a goblin on the other side if, there aren't any, I'll do...something different." Sundim walked forward to the door on the left and listened.

[sblock=OOC]Sundim Moves Silently (+ 9) 15ft to square R-35[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Ingwë watches with bated breath as the human sneaks toward the door, his spear ready to be thrown if necessary. He considers moving to the opposite door, but his stealthy skills are not to the caliber of some of his companions and feels others might be better suited.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas cracks his neck and moves forward, resting the haft of his axe on his shoulder "The way I see it we've two options. Stealth and.. well, NOT Stealth. Either we do as he" The dwarf points to Sundim "Is doing, moving slowly and carefully through the camp, or the rest of you hide, and I stand here shouting. I'm sure a bunch of goblins will charge out to attack the lone dwarf."

The benefits of doign it the FIRST way are that we have little chance of suffering any casualties. The benefits of the SECOND are that it should take significantly less time."
He Humphs and looks around at them, awaiting their opinions.

Rolzup

First Post
"I like the way you think, Jonas! Simple and direct, that's the way to do it! I'm not as...ah, stealthy as some, but I'm willing to chance it if you are!"

Suiting actions to words, he moves quietly forward...as best he can manage...and makes a game attempt to fade into the shadows.

[sblock]
Move to R37, attempt to hide. +2 to both Move Silently and Hide.
[/sblock]

Remove ads