Mystara - In Search of Adventure

Bulboos

Advancing to the opening (U35), bulbous draws his sword and blocks the exit.
Those mischievous creatures will not flee so easily

HP 8/8 AC 18
Attack (Small Long sword): +4 vs. goblinoids, 1d6 dmg.

ethandrew

First Post
Ingwë conveys a wicked smile as he exhales in success. Immediately following he is replaced by his wolf, snarling and growling. Without hesitation he charges in and attacks the nearest victim.

[sblock=Actions]He will charge in to X36 in order to finish the goblin, if that's not feasible, he will simply take his move action and regular attack.[/sblock]

HP: 9/9 AC: 19 Attack: Bite +6 (with charge) 1d6+4

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas Grins at the startled goblins "BOO!" He says, stepping forward and backhanding the wounded goblin aside with his axe.
[sblock=OOC]
5'step to X-36, CHOP.
+5 atk, 1d10+3 damage.
AC: 19. HP: 13
[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
OOC: I've added everyones initiative rolls to the last post(oops). Also I'll wait a day or two for the others to post, otherwise I'll npc everyone as attacking

Rolzup

First Post
"Hello, hello!" Olaf booms, his grin widening. He advances, halberd seemingly forgotten, into the room with one hand raised...and glowing with a sickly blue-green light....

[sblock]Move to V36, ready an action to use Charnal Touch on any Goblin that comes within 5' of him. Touch attack, +0 to hit, 1d8 damage. Current AC is 15, 7 hit points.[/sblock]

Gyojin

First Post
After the first failed shot Sundim thought it wouldn't be worth it to fire again. He loaded his crossbow and watched the battle.

[sblock=OOC]
HP: 6/6 AC: 15

Move Action: Reload crossbow
Standard action: none
[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Morphing into a wolf in the blink of an eye Ingwë weaves his way thru the press of people and sinks his razor sharp teeth into a wounded goblin (#3). With a shake of his head he hurls the limp bloodied form of the goblin across the room and spits out a meaty chunk of flesh from his mouth.

Jonas Grins at the startled goblin "BOO!" He says, seeing that his intended foe has been dispatched he steps forward and backhands the next wounded goblin (#4) aside with his axe.

The startled goblin doesn't even have the time to wipe the startled look from his face before Jonas' axe opens up a vicious gash in it's chest. The goblin manages to blink once and gaze at his exposed organs before crumpling to the ground. Covered in gore and blood Jonas smiles nonetheless at a job well done.

Not to be out done by Jonas, Korin steps up to a healthy looking goblin (#1) and promptly smashes his sturdy mace over it's head. With blood pouring down it's face and a look a pure hatred in it's eyes the goblin swings it's morning star in a horizontal arc that connects with Korin's left leg.

The remaining goblin (#2) rushes forward to engage Jonas with a snarl. Swinging his morning star in an overhand chop, Jonas manages to deflect the blow off of his shield with a smile.

Initiative Order / Combat Notes - Round 1
Bulboos - 24, Move to U35 Readies action to attack.
Sundim - 19, Reloads crossbow.
Ingwë - 15, Moves to X36 and attacks #3. 16, hit for 10 damage.
Jonas - 15 , Moves to Y35 and attacks #4. 17, hits for 7 damage
Olaf - 8, Moves to V36 and readies action to attack.
Korin - 5, Moves to X34 and attacks #1. 15, hits for 4 Damage.
Goblin #1 - 4, Attacks Korin. 19, hits for 3 damage.
Goblin #2 - 4 Moves and attacks Jonas. 15, miss.

Combat Summary
Korin: 7/10
Goblin #1 20% (gravely injured)
Goblin #2 100% (unharmed)
Goblin #3 0% (dying)
Goblin #4 0% (dying)

[sblock=ethandrew]Ingwë couldn't charge as he couldn't move in a straight line to reach the goblin. The point is moot considering the goblin was eviscerated anyway[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bulboos

Seeing that one of the goblins swung Korin successfully, Bulboos decides to engage the goblin (G1), proceeding into the room, he stands side to side with the dwarf, he then swings his sword and tries to decapitate the goblin's head.

Attack (Small Long sword): +4 vs. goblinoids, 1d6 dmg.
HP 8/8 AC 18

ethandrew

First Post
Spitting out the taste of goblin blood, Ingwë quickly stalks the next prey, without rushing headlong, he moves in a quick circle around the uninjured one to allow an attack from both sides with the dwarf Jonas. Getting in position, he lunges in with his maw, attempting to strike flesh with his powerful jaws.

HP: 9/9 AC: 19 Attack: Bite +6 (with flanking) 1d6+4 Movement: 50'

[sblock=Actions]Ingwë will move to AA36, over the corpse of Goblin 4, then move to AB35, AB34, then to AA33, Flanking with Jonas, who would also get a +2 to hit, obviously.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas winks at the wolf as it moves behind the goblin "Behind you." He says to the Goblin as the wolf growls. If Ingwe succeeds in 'eating' this one, Jonas will help Korin finish off his opponent. Otherwise, he'll smack this one before moving beside the other dwarf.

[sblock=ooc]
As stated, if Ingwe kills #2, I'll move to Y34 and attack the last one(+6, 1d10+3). Otherwise, I'll attack this one (+8, 1d10+3), and (Assuming I drop him) THEN move to Y34.
*BTW, if you're wondering why my attack went up from last round, it's b/c I forgot to add in the dwarven Racial bonus before. +1 atk vs orcs and goblinoids. :cool:
Also, thnx Ethandrew for pointing out the +2 flanking on #2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads