• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mystaros for HackMaster

Outlaw

First Post
Copied from the KenzerCo HackMaster forums:

To all those interested in Mystaros, our esteemed freelancer has had real life rear its ugly head and he was forced to admit defeat and bail from the project. So, we're looking for someone to pick up the torch and carry it forth. We'd prefer an experienced writer. Please contact Brian@kenzerco.com if you're interested.

If you want to know more, check out the Discussion at the HackMaster forums

Grinning Loony

First Post
I have heard through the grapevine that my above post was taken as sarcastic in tone and/or hurtful. I want to publicly apologize to the freelanceer of this project (who's name was purposely not included in the above post, nor this one) if my post in any way caused him angst or embarrassment. My sole intentions with this thread (and any others created by fans at my bequest) was to VERY QUICKLY find a replacement for the project as late or canceled projects hurt us terribly in a very real way. I wish the freelancer best of luck and continue to send my goodwill his way, whatever the case may be.

P.S. That's from David the Kenzer guy on the same forum as above.

Last edited:

Remove ads