• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name Spelled Incorrectly

Being tired, I accidentally spelled my name incorrectly during account creation. The name I was aiming for was Satellite 5. If it can be changed or anyone has instructions on where to ask to have it changed, I would be grateful.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
this is indeed the right thread, the POWERS THAT BEmay not notice until after the weekend, though.

then again, if they see my name on this thread, they may worry about what i am up to and take care of you sooner.

john112364

First Post
Well [MENTION=6695874]Satellie 5[/MENTION], I believe the best way to do this it is to cast "Summon Admin"! Let's see if I can get his right: *Ahem*

I summon thee mighty Admin [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION], and/or [MENTION=114]Plane Sailing[/MENTION]! Please help our tired and lead fingered noobie member. :D

Sorry, but I'm feeling silly at the moment. Hope it helps though.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well [MENTION=6695874]Satellie 5[/MENTION], I believe the best way to do this it is to cast "Summon Admin"! Let's see if I can get his right: *Ahem*

I summon thee mighty Admin [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION], and/or [MENTION=114]Plane Sailing[/MENTION]! Please help our tired and lead fingered noobie member. :D

Sorry, but I'm feeling silly at the moment. Hope it helps though.

huh, forgot about that spell . . . . .

Remove ads