Narsus vs. Shou Zu (Kalanyr Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
5: The unicorn blasts the clearing; conceals the kick of the storm!

The dazed look suddenly clears from the old mans eyes as Narsus approaches. In fact, Sho-zu's eyes themselves clear as the usual opaqueness of the blind is suddenly replaced by a piercing blue color! Then, just an instant later the eyes are glowing a blazing white as power pours through the old mans bent frame of a body. Not using his normal Unicorn style to impale his opponent, the old mans arms jerk forward as if being shocked and then a bolt of raw energy pours through his hands, and blasts out through the tip of the staff aimed right at Narsus as he attempted to close the distance for an up close attack.<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Kalanyr

Explorer
Point Sho-Zu, no contest!

Match Sho-Zu!

Shozu you become a Tier 2 Mystic Rank 0 and gain
Signature Location (Pillars) , Knowledge, Sacrifice

Narsus you lose a rank and become Acolyte (B1).

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
As the energy stops pouring through the old man, he drops to the ground like a puppet with his strings cut. Dropping his walking staff, it rolls a short distance away from him. Ragaining conciousness, Sho-zu crawls around searching for his staff until he accidentally lays a hand on the fallen Narsus. Going stiff with shock again, the old man's head tilts skyward as something leaves Narsus and enters him. Nearly passing out again, the old man finally climbs to his feet leaving a chilled former opponent on the ground. Suddenly, his head turns from side to side and a wide maniacal grin splits his face.

"I CAN SEE AGAIN!!! I can see you! Here let me help you up, boy."

The old man thanks the judge and Narsus before wandering off looking earnestly at the sights around him for the first time in a long time... Strangely, his walking staff stays lying on the ground no longer needed appearently...

Last edited:

Remove ads