Narsus vs. Shou Zu (Kalanyr Judging)

Narsus' Hand
1: The spider drowns the orchard; silences the stab of the horn!

2: The staff rides below the pillars; grasps the edge of the blade!

3: The rat tracks in the midst of the cliff; dodges the offensive of the iron and defends against the pain of the abomination!

4: The raven moves atop the atoll; shields the roar of the spring!

5: The lizard splits the ocean; wards off the onslaught of the body!
xxx

1: The spider drowns the orchard; silences the stab of the horn!

Narsus casts his hands upwards as a somatic component of yet another spell. Nothing appears at first but the air quakes as a withering cone of thunder shoots across towards Sho-zu, threatening to deafen him with sound.

Phoenix8008

First Post
1: The irresistible east wind splits the volcano; shields the motion of the canine!

Sho-zu lifts his staff by one end before slamming the other end into the ground with an overhead chop. Suddenly, a line of force and wind streaks out from the end of the staff pointed toward Narsus while the ground itself breaks and cracks in a line following the energy wave. The invisible force attempts to cut straight through the cone of thunder and strike right back at it's source.

Phoenix8008

First Post
2: The mantis burns the castle; averts the tempest of the flame!

Sho-zu traces a rune in the ground with his staff. Slowly, the mark fills with fire retracing the rune before a column of flame erupts and takes the shape of a giant mantis. Red-hot forearm blades come slicing at Narsus to burn and defeat him once and for all.

"How in bejessus name did I cast a spell? Boy, are you getting inside my head or somtin? All these years learnin fightin moves and now I go castin spells to win my fights for me. Jeez-o-pete! What next I ask ya..."*

*(Remainder of rant deleted due to length...)

Last edited:

5: The lizard splits the ocean; wards off the onslaught of the body!

Narsus stands his ground, his eyes wide at Sho-zu's impressive display of power twice in a row. He barely managed to react in time before the fire overcomes him, quickly chanting as he places his hands on the ground, creating a water sprout that surrounds him on all sides. He hopes to form it into a tidal wave and command it to crash against Sho-zu, should it withstand the fiery assault.

Kalanyr

Explorer
After long considering we award this round to Narsal. The ocean is far more difficult to split, than a castle is to burn despite the might feat that be!

2 Neutral

2: The staff rides below the pillars; grasps the edge of the blade!

Narsus dives in forward, closing the remaining gap as Sho-Zu is distracted from his tidal wave. He waits to provoke his opponent into attacking, prepared already to defend and turn his opponent's offense against him.

Remove ads