• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Natural 20 Press Closes It's Doors!

Wolv0rine

First Post
EricNoah said:
Hey, congrats! I look forward to the continued spread of my initials on fine RPG products around the globe! :)

*Wolv stops to fall to the floor and laugh for a moment*

Congrats, guys!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
JoeBlank said:
Congrats, guys. Looks like a great team.

Just one question: Did you decide on "E. N. Publishing" rather than "EN Publishing" so that we would pronounce it correctly?

Yes, I am one of the heathens who has been saying "In World" instead of "E. N. World".

Good question. Hadn't even thought of that.
But that reminds me, we'll shortly be having a contest to see if anyone can guess what the E. and N. stand for... Hmmmm, perhaps the winner could get their choice of a PoD? And runners up could have their choice of one of our electronic books?

JoeBlank

Explorer
Dextra said:

Good question. Hadn't even thought of that.
But that reminds me, we'll shortly be having a contest to see if anyone can guess what the E. and N. stand for... Hmmmm, perhaps the winner could get their choice of a PoD? And runners up could have their choice of one of our electronic books?

This is good to hear. When HellHound said that it did not stand for the same thing as the EN in EN World, I thought I had been whooshed. But if you guys figure it actually warrants a contest then it must not be all that obvious.

Are the number of asterisks in HellHound's response a hint as to the number of letters in each word, or was that random?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Sorry Joe, I can't answer that, as I don't have the inclination to check to see if the asterisk count was accurate or not.

:)

But it CERTAINLY does not have the same meaning as the E.N. in E.N.World.

Clay_More

First Post
Just dont hope its true what they say about too many chefs spoiling the food, because it sounds like a gathering of great minds comming together, asterisk count or no asterisk count.

So, will that be pronounced IN-publishing or EeN-publishing?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Clay_More said:
So, will that be pronounced IN-publishing or EeN-publishing?

This is the sound of me slapping you in the back of the head.

(THWAP!)

Ahem...

(Ee) (Ehn) Publishing.

Clay_More

First Post
Sorry Hound, but I couldnt help it. It was soo easy, it was right there in front of me, the pun. I tried not to, but I couldnt sleep and couldnt eat untill I had said it... it was haunting me, I had to say it....

Um . . . you call that a pun? Puns are, like, supposed to involve wordplay, and some are, dare I say it, funny. What you posted was not a pun. I think the word you were looking for was 'a-waste-of-our-time.'

Remove ads