• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XV - January 26

Pepster

First Post
Low Life characters

I finally got off my own sorry posterior and submitted my Savage Worlds Low Life game, Race Against Slime. If you have questions, please let me know.

Here is a list of available pre-gens. I usually will whip up 10 characters, 6 male and 4 female, to give a variety to pick from. For the adventure I will be using figure flats along with a few special miniatures.

Smyrna Smelf
Smyrna is a lady Smelf dedicated to defeating her foe, the hated Horcs. Smyrna has actually paid clams to having a sword, bow, and dagger carefully crafted like old weapons she’s been told that were used by the Hoomanrace. She’s a skilled warrior that can hold her own.

Tenna
Tenna is a lady Croach Jeezle Freak. A dedicated holy roller, she’s dedicated her life to helping others and spreading the good news of Jelvis. Tenna has taken a vow of poverty and has been afraid of hair bares since her father used to scare her with bedtime stories.

Hoota Loud
Hoota is a lady Bodul taletalker. She’s quite a looker, with her four eyes (but poor eyesight) and big bouncy behind and chest. Hoota has many tales that have been passed down throughout the ages, and she also has no qualms about skewering some jerk that’s giving her unwanted attention.

Blip
Poor Blip is a female Oofo dropped off on Oith as part of an extraterrestrial gag. She is a practicing dementalist in search of adventure and hopefully a way home. Blip has been on Oith for so long she is starting to think she resembles a member of the Hoomanrace.

Smuzzle Smelf
Smuzzle Smelf is a male Smelf who is an accomplished smellcaster. He’d like the opportunity to smite some Horcs as well as find more smellcasting reeks. Small and ugly, he struggles to fit in and be noticed on Mutha Oith.

Frug Smash-em-all
Frug is a male Bodul hoink. That means he can arrest perpetrators and bring them to justice. He wields a battle axe made from double-edged razor blades and armor made from poker chips. Right now Frug is suffering from a string of bad luck.

Trasher Evilstomp
Trasher is a male Pile warrior. He’s a little slow, but there’s no doubt he swings a vicious meat tenderizer made of stainless steel. Trasher believes himself to be a hero, and can’t wait for the day when he meets a contaminator to exact some revenge.

Felinious Birdmonk
Felinious is a male Tizn’t. He is an odd cross of animals, with a cougar’s head, a monkey’s tale and bird legs. Felinious is a skilled hocus poker, poking wherever his travels may take him.

Spunj Untasty
Spunj is a male Cremefillian in search of treasure. Spunj wields a flail made of chains with lugnuts on the end of the chains. He’s a big boy; Spunj descended from a long line of chocolate cupcakes. A former slave, Spunj knows very little of Oith but is ready to travel.

Slimz Laylow
Slimz is a male Werm booty hunter. Poor Slimz can’t add a lick and his demeanor can be less than rosy. Slimz’ prize possession is an Xacto knife he lifted from a Horc last week. He didn’t kill the Horc; he stole the Xacto knife from the Horc while he was asleep. Slimz is now ready to move up to getting paid.

For a deeper look at the Low Life setting, take a peek at http://www.muthaoith.com.

Pepster

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pepster said:
I finally got off my own sorry posterior and submitted my Savage Worlds Low Life game, Race Against Slime. If you have questions, please let me know.

This game looks intensely fun. I think I want to play it. Only it hasn't been submitted at the site as near as I can tell. If you need help with this process, Pepster, let me know.

Pepster

First Post
Argh!

Rel said:
This game looks intensely fun. I think I want to play it. Only it hasn't been submitted at the site as near as I can tell. If you need help with this process, Pepster, let me know.
Thanks, Rel, for letting me know. I submitted this last night late and wasn't sure if it went through. I'll give it another shot shortly. I'll let you know if I need help.

Pepster

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pepster said:
Thanks, Rel, for letting me know. I submitted this last night late and wasn't sure if it went through. I'll give it another shot shortly. I'll let you know if I need help.

Pepster

You're in like Flynn.

Dremmen

First Post
*turning lurk mode off*

ahem

Hi folks. Heard a nasty rumor that there is a lack of DM/GMs for this upcoming Game Day. Last I looked, the trouble we had was too many games and too few players. Could anyone dispel this nasty little gremlin or is there really a lack of games for the January Game Day?

-The Phantom DM

Belen

Adventurer
Dremmen said:
*turning lurk mode off*

ahem

Hi folks. Heard a nasty rumor that there is a lack of DM/GMs for this upcoming Game Day. Last I looked, the trouble we had was too many games and too few players. Could anyone dispel this nasty little gremlin or is there really a lack of games for the January Game Day?

-The Phantom DM

Well, until yesterday, we had one game listed. We have several more games now. Maybe you should wait and see what happens with reg. If most games fill up, then we probably need more.

Dremmen

First Post
Belen said:
Well, until yesterday, we had one game listed. We have several more games now. Maybe you should wait and see what happens with reg. If most games fill up, then we probably need more.

OK Belen, I'll wait some more. Last time I ran a game, I ran into a player shortfall. So as long as there are enough games running for the folks that are going then Game Day should be golden.

Last edited:

Remove ads