• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XVII: October 4th 2008

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis and I will almost certainly be there.

It's highly likely that I'll run something - probably either Scooby Doo Dread (the Jenga version), or my Mutants and Masterminds Culper Ring: Twilight's Last Gleaming

Toras

First Post
Given a brief request and a bit of nostalgia, I find myself inclined to run a Feng Shui game based on GI Joe. I might trouble Torm for the material he used to run his (in terms of character sheets and such). Should there be interest in such a thing.

The_Universe

First Post
Given a brief request and a bit of nostalgia, I find myself inclined to run a Feng Shui game based on GI Joe. I might trouble Torm for the material he used to run his (in terms of character sheets and such). Should there be interest in such a thing.
Very interesting! I ran a Mutants & Masterminds GI Joe game last spring at the DC Gameday!

If you decide to do it, you'll have to let me know how it goes!

Pepster

First Post
I won't be attending the fall NC GameDay due to a conflict with another event, but I will try to make the winter 2009 GameDay, probably running another Low Life game. Have fun, y'all!

Pepster

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I won't be attending the fall NC GameDay due to a conflict with another event, but I will try to make the winter 2009 GameDay, probably running another Low Life game. Have fun, y'all!

Pepster

You will be missed, sir. Look forward to seeing you in January!

Sandiphon

First Post
I mentioned this over at CM, also, but I have the character sheets zipped up, and if you want to PM me over there (I check there a good bit more than here) with an email address to send that to, I'll get 'em to ya. I don't have the map from the game, but a similar map shouldn't be too hard to find - most of those places have maps on their websites. Also, I've got an idea that could make your game more of a sequel than a redo if you're interested. Either way is fine with me, though.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I posted my game, and it should be up soon:

Assault on the Slavelords! (4E)

The raiders on the Sea of Gearnat have gone too far! The local lords, petty and divided, have found it easier to buy off the slavers rather than stop them. However, they have now grown bold, burning whole villages and killing or enslaving townfolk! You are one of several bands of fortune-seekers vying to collect rewards for finding a way to either put down the slavers, or freeing as many of their captives as possible! Are you brave enough to succeed, or will the raiders have MORE slaves to take...

Are you a 4e fan? Just curious? or just don't like what you've heard, but want to give it a shot? Come join the fun, and put paid to some AD&D-style slavers while you're at it! This adaptation of an old classic module uses the 4e rules.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads