NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 728

Mr. Dragon says, "I already fell for that trick once," and tries to grab HeckOfaGuy. HeckOfaGuy's rebuff is futile (rolled 17), and Mr. Dragon manages to touch and hold on (24 touch attack, 30 vs. 7 grapple). Mr. Dragon moves into 100N15E. HeckOfaGuy still has a standard action available.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 728

HeckOfaGuy is not a heck of a combatant, missing (rolled 23-4=19).

Mr. Dragon claws and tail slaps for 31-20=11 points of damage. HeckOfaGuy has 18 HP remaining.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 729

Heck of a crappy attempt (13-4).

Mr. Dragon breathes and inflicts 56 points of damage. (5 Ref save)

Next for NE is a bleakborn. (Libris Mortis)

Infiniti2000

First Post
A half-elven corpse stumbles ungracefully into the arena. The frigid corpse is so cold that ice crystals have formed over parts of its body. You know it was once a half-elf due to the one pointy ear. Pompey moves to 90n15e (starting at 85n moving east then northeast) and readies to hit the dragon if it steps closer.

Gansk

Explorer
Mr. Dragon feels somewhat chilly (rolled 22 Fort save) and takes 3 cold damage. He has 134 hp.

Round 730: Mr. Dragon steps to 95N20E. Pompey misses (rolled 18). Mr. Dragon hits four times, missing with his bite and a wing. Total damage 29. Pompey has 23 hp left.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Don't forget the 1d6 points of cold damage per hit by the Dragon (last sentence of cold to the touch).

Pompey, moving surprisingly agilely, slams the crap outta Mr. Dragon.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Oops, I knew I was forgetting something. Mr. Dragon takes 16 and has 118 hp left.

Pompey misses with agility (rolled 17). He heals to 33 hp and gives 1 cold to Mr. Dragon, who has 117 hp left.

Round 731: Mr. Dragon steps to 90N20E and swings wildly, hitting with his tail for 23. He takes 1 point of cold damage in the process and has 116 hp. Pompey has 10 hp left.

Remove ads