NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

PJSlavner

Explorer
OK.

Pompey is getting worse (natural 1). He heals to 20 HP. Mr. Dragon feels quite chilly (natural 1 Fort save) and takes 5 points of cold damage. Mr. Dragon has 111 HP remaining.

Round 732

Mr. Dragon breathes, pummeling Pompey with a wave of force. Pompey avoids part of the blast (natural 20 Ref save), but still takes 20 points of force damage. Pompey's luck is as bad as his namesake's was after entering the Holy of Holies.

Next in round 932 for Neutral Evil is a dao (Manual of the Planes).

Infiniti2000

First Post
Finally, Harry Belafonte will join the fray!

Alas, someone else with a book on hand will have to conduct him. I didn't expect to use that one today. :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
After seeing the previous combatants, Harry Belafonte probably wanna go home.

I do not have that book either, so we will have to wait for Gansk to wake up, anyway.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Harry Belefonte is tired of singing funeral marches, and would prefer not to do a swansong.
He will move to 110n25e and trap himself under a stone hemisphere - wall of stone- 19th caster

Infiniti2000

First Post
The "hemisphere" will be braced against the north wall, more closely resembling a quartersphere. Next round, he will put a floor underneath himself and then put in layers of quarterspherical stone above himself, and go for the draw. Although Harry can hurt Mr. Dragon, it's not likely he'll win and NE wants to stop the bloodshed.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Okay Harry is actually going to have to be at 110n25east
at quartersphere will surround his square on 3 sides. It will be rounded to 15' ft high and have a vaulted roof with thickness of 4 inches.
It will merge with the north wall.

Gansk

Explorer
Actually Harry is too large and too slow to move that far, so I am going to make the wall a 10 foot cube at 110N10E.

Round 734: A blinking Mr. Dragon sticks his head through the south wall and attempts a grapple. Harry misses the AoO (rolled 16) and Mr. Dragon moves into Harry's square, inflicting 5 points of damage. (Grp check 43 vs. 33) Harry has 47 hp left.

Last edited:

Remove ads