NE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Tarterian Dragon vs. Adult Ethereal Dragon

Gansk

Explorer
Fly Fish comes down to 65N5E10Z and hits (rolled 29). 14-10= 4 points of damage and Mr. Dragon resists the slime (22 Fort save). Mr. Dragon has 105 hp left.

Round 745: Mr. Dragon breathes back and Fly Fish doesn't dodge (18 Ref save). Fly Fish takes 43 points of damage and dies.

Next for NE: a skirr. (Libris Mortis)

Infiniti2000

First Post
A huge skeleton of what looks like a minotaur with a 50ft wingspan and wrapped in funerary bandages flies, yes flies, into the arena from the southwest, charging north-northeast from outside of the arena, ending up at 45n5e and trying to bite the dragon and hold on. If Bobby Flay manages to hold on, he'll start an upward climb and end up at 55n5e5z, with the dragon. Otherwise, he'll stop where he's at.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Mr. Dragon is at 70N5E, so Bobby needs to be at 50N5E to attack. Bobby can't execute a charge maneuver while gaining altitude, so he won't receive an attack bonus.

Bobby misses (rolled 24).

Round 746: Mr. Dragon steps to 65N5E and misses with his bite and a wing, but still inflicts 29 points of damage. Bobby Flay has 29 hp left.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Bobby wanted the attack bonus at all costs. Alas, I suppose he should have paid attention in flight school. Have I mentioned I hate flying? Bobby will keep attacking then, hopefully wrapping the dragon up in his bony arms.

Gansk

Explorer
Bobby misses. (Highest roll 24)

Round 747: Mr. Dragon hits everytime for a total of 50. Bobby Flay is destroyed!

Next for NE: a stonesinger. (MM III)

Infiniti2000

First Post
A large black scorpion with twelve legs, six tentacles that make it look like an illithid, and a tail that has a maw instead of a stinger struts into the arena to 0n10e, going partially downards (cover) and gives the dragon to the north a shattering shriek.

PJSlavner

Explorer
The scorpion successfully shrieks (Perform check 17). Mr. Dragon takes 34 nonlethal damage, but does not suffer any other effect (33 Fort save). Mr. Dragon has 105 HP remaining, and has taken 34 nonlethal damage.

Round 748

Mr. Dragon trots down to 10N10E, and tries to grab the scorpion. The scorpion does not rebuff the attempt (rolled 20), and Mr. Dragon touches the scorpion (33-4=29 touch) and holds on (31 vs. 28 grapple), moving into the scorpion's space and inflicting 7 points of damage. The scorpion has 69 HP remaining.

PJSlavner

Explorer
I do not think anyone would have cover in a grapple.

The scorpion does not hit with any of its seven attacks (best roll 25-4=21).

Round 749

Mr. Dragon hits with everything but one claw, inflicting 39 points of damage. The scorpion has 30 HP remaining.

Remove ads