• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Near Raleigh NC

Dykstrav

Adventurer
I may be trying to start a 3.5 Greyhawk game after the holiday craziness dies down. I'm right by RDU. Know anyone else looking for a game?

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Near Raleigh...

Hey guys. I am currently running a 3.5 D&D game in the Garner/Clayton area. However, right now one of the players in my campaign is going to be running for some time. He uses the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting. My setting is a mix of the Warhammer Fantasy setting & the Iron Kingdoms setting (a dark steampunk/pre Victorian era setting). If either of you are interested let me know and I can see if Bill is looking for his campaign. Otherwise it may be a few weeks before I get my campaign up and running.

Thanks,
Michael

smeagol

First Post
Hey I appericate the info. Mike is that you? This is chad. I miss gaming with you guys. I dont think i have any of your information anymore. if not to game we at least need to get together to catch up.

Dykstrav

Adventurer
I have to confess, right now I'm more interested in running than joining. :) I'm thinking that I want to start up a Greyhawk game around February if you know anyone who'd be interested.

blade/palidin

First Post
is there any one here around the charlotte area theres a cool comic shop called unlimited inc. any one here of it its near huntersvile but iam willing to go out my way

Dykstrav

Adventurer
The Charlotte area is kinda a haul for a regular game. I'm usually in Charlotte for a month or two out of the year during film jobs, and I wouldn't mind playing a game or two when I'm down there. But such games wouldn't be an ongoing thing.

DJCupboard

Explorer
blade/palidin said:
is there any one here around the charlotte area theres a cool comic shop called unlimited inc. any one here of it its near huntersvile but iam willing to go out my way

My wife and I just moved to Charlotte recently and are also looking to start/join something once we get more settled. I've got a pretty good pre-2005 3.5/3.0 d&d (mostly WotC) library, with a few newer titles. We are both interested in d20 as well as nWoD. I could DM or play (though, right now, I'm leaning more towards play).

DJC

Remove ads