Necromancer games-Frog God Games

froggie

First Post
Yup--Chuck is doing layout draft right now; we are awaiting 2 pieces of art, and then we should be live. I am thinking mid next week. Site updated this am.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Fantastic - really looking forward to it. Part 1 was a great read (love the Usurer, the Midnight Peddler and the gnome brothers - so many plots from those entries alone.) I've already started dropping hints into my homebrew, so hope to get to use some of the material soon. Bring it on :D

shannona

Explorer
Can anyone compare how the new PDFs match up to the Slumbering Tsar PDF that Necromancer Games had out last year? Was it part 1, part 1 chapter 1, or none of the above?

Dark Mistress

First Post
Can anyone compare how the new PDFs match up to the Slumbering Tsar PDF that Necromancer Games had out last year? Was it part 1, part 1 chapter 1, or none of the above?

The one they released last year was Slumbering Tsar 1. In the subscriptions chapters 1, 2, and 3 is that book. Starting with chapter 4 it starts on the 2nd book which has never been released.

Greg V

First Post

What Dark Mistress said. It's a little confusing but there were three books that were referred to as Parts 1, 2, and 3. Only Part 1 was released in 3.5. The books also had names, though: The Desolation, Temple-City of Orcus, and Caverns of the Barrier.

For the Pathfinder releases since we can't do an entire book in each pdf we had to split them up, so now there are three books each in multiple parts being released monthly. So now the "Parts" refer to the monthly releases rather than the books. The books are now: The Desolation (3 parts), Temple-City of Orcus (5 parts), and The Hidden Citadel (6 parts). We have just released part 2 of the Desolation.

If you bought the 3.5 version and want to subscribe to the entire PF series, you can send Bill an e-mail through the FGG website and he will refund your purchase price for the original 3.5 pdf so you're not paying for the same material twice but can still get the big hardback compiled edition of all three books when it is all out.

Hope that clarifies some.

Going forward to avoid confusion in these matters I have been generally referring to the individual releases by their alphanumeric nomenclature in the upper left corners, which is ST1-14. So we are just now releasing ST2 (which is The Desolation, Part 2--The Ghosts of Victory). That way there won't be any overlap in names or part numbers.

Remove ads